Chapter 47: Can I?

Chris
The girls pulled up and unopened the door, the girls tumbled in and I chuckled at some of them. I helped Marie up and she laughed.

"I had a really go time! Whew! I'm going to be married!" she said and I laughed.

"Yeah you are!" Georgia said being carried in my Kenny. She took he shoes off and looked at me, "Where's my babies" she said and I told them what room they were in and she stumbled up the steps.

"Ok were going to head back to the hotel and get her sobered up" Mo said and nodded towards Marie.

Their gathered all their things and I watched Alecie, "You guys go ahead I'll wait for Georgia " she said and they all said goodbyes and left me and Alecie alone.

We stood there in silence and then we both spoke," We need to talk" we both said and we laughed.

"You go first...." I said and she sighed, she went to the living room and sat down, I stood and she patted the seat next to her.

I sat down and she fiddled with her fingers, "I'm sorry ok, and before you speak let me talk. I didn't mean to just throw all that shit at you at once, its just that's what I'm use to doing. When things don't go the way I plan I run away instead of facing them head on but I'm going to start now, you know about my past no need to dig that grave back up and I know about your past." I nodded not knowing what to say but I listened.

She touched her stomach and rubbed it, "We tried for so long. Perfect timing huh?" she chuckled, "Look I don't know what the Right thing is here but I do know that I've never had what we had before, so no more running I want us to at least be friends again. I'm not saying that this is behind us because I'm still angry by it but I know that this takes time. We are married and this is a bump in the road but I don't want this to end" she said and I sat there, I didn't speak just looked at my beautiful wife.

I knew what I was about to tell her was going to break her heart but I promised that I was going to be honest with her no matter what and this is something that we have to discuss, "Alecie.... Before you make any decision I want to tell you the truth"

She looked at me and shook her head, "What is it..."

Georgia

I walked upstairs to the room my sister and daughter was in and opened the door, they were both laying down sleeping and they looked so peaceful.

I walked over and just stared at them, running my fingers through Lizzie's long curly hair. She gets that from her dad because my hair is straight and then but those big gorgeous eyes of hers that all me and that skin completion, nose, hell even her laugh is all me. So I'm not to mad about the hair she got from her father, I looked at my sister and frowned she looked so tired but she was an older version of me her long chestnut hair got even longer from when I seen her last but everything else she shared with me people always thought we were twins because of how we looked and because we were close.

I pulled my shoes off and climbed in bed, I put my arms around Lizzie and she cuddle up closer to me. I smiled I missed my baby so much and she has grown up so much. Summer opened her eyes and smiled, "Hello sunshine, did you have fun" she said chuckling. I held my head and nodded, "Yeah I can feel the headache coming on now" I said and she laughed.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "We have a lot to talk about " she said and I nodded.

"But not tonight in the morning" I said and she nodded. I looked down and Lizzie and rubbed her head, I kissed her forehead and pulled her even closer falling into a deep sleep.

Langston

After the bachelors party we headed back to the house, I wanted to see Georgia I missed the girl. I called her but she wasn't answering my calls, "Y'all why you think Georgia ain't answering?"?I asked and Justin sighed.

"Nigga if you say one more thing about Georgia imma scream. Now sit your drunk ass don't!"  he said and I closed my mouth.

"Why you gotta do him like that Justin!" Julian said and Justin rubbed his head.

"You shut the hell up too! Because if you try and call Marie again I'm going to punch the fuck out of you " he said and Julian sighed.

We pulled up to the house and we all got out, I was hungry as shit and headed straight to the kitchen. Georgia was in there making her a sandwich, I smiled and wrapped my hands around her kissing her neck.

"I missed youuuu " I said and she chuckled stepping away from me. My eyes grew big and she started laughed, I don't know who this lady is but she is not my Georgia.

"Sorry buddy but I'm not Georgia, I'm her sister Summer. Georgia passed out in the room and I got hungry and came to make me something to eat " she said putting the stuff up.
"Woah.... You look just like Georgia from the back and a little in the front. Y'all family is blessed girl, with y'all fine assess" she laughed and shook her head.

"I'm sorry what's your name again "  she said and I smiled licking my lips.

"I'm Langston or Mr.Higgins if your nasty" I said and she laughed some more.

"Ok Mr.Higgins I'm leaving now you need to sleep this off." she said grabbing her sandwich and walking out the kitchen still laughing.

I shrugged and went to make me something to eat a nigga was hungry.

--------------
Picture of Summer in the multimedia.