Chapter 14: Operation Fix this Shit

Alecie

My head hurt.... it felt like I've been drinking.

I didn't even want to come out the room but then Shannon and Monica would know something was wrong.

They can back yesterday and Tristan came in my room looking for me. We stayed up half the night playing cards and talking but he had to go to bed because of school after he left I cried, fell asleep, woke up and cried again. Last night was hell, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I put my eye drops in and put my glasses on, I walked outside the room and bumped into a chest.

He steady me and I saw it was Chris, I snatch away from him and stood straight.

"Alecie let me explain" he said grabbing and pull me back.

I snatched away from him again and crossed my arms.

"Explain what that you cheated on me or the fact that you weren't even going to tell me about it" I snapped.

"I was going to tell -"

"Tell me this Chris when I was crying and devested that I couldn't have your child and was beating myself up about it you were sticking your dick in another bitch!" I yelled and by this time I was crying, he grabbed me and dragged me into the room closing the door.

"Let me fucking go, don't even touch me again" I said.

"Alecie please" he said and his eyes weld up

"Don't. I trusted you Chris you were the last hope I had that my life could be normal and you do this to me!" I hit his in the chest.

"I hate you! I hate you" I yelled hitting him over and over again he grabbed me and pulled me to him, and I did what any normal person would I cried.

It's funny how even though I hate him he is the only one that I want to hold me as I cry.

Julian

I drove to Marie's house and when I got there I got out, I looked over and Justin remained still in the car.

I walked over to the side of his car and yanked it open.

"Get your ass out the car, it's a damn shame I gotta help you fix your relationship" I mumbled and yanked him out the car.

"Julian she was really mad and what I said was really fucked up" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga she is upset and pregnant of course she doesn't want to see you but if you don't go and apologize your ass off that is going to hurt her more than anything you said" I said and pushed him towards the door.

He let out a breath and knocked on the door.

He stepped back and we waited for the door to open, I heard the locks unlock and the door opened up.

"Justin..." the lady said when she saw him Justin smiled and waved.

"Hello Rose you look lovely" he said the lady didn't budge, I laughed silently.

"What are you doing her my daughter does not want to see you not wants anything to do with you" she said and She was about to close the door but I stopped her.

"Hello ma'am I'm Julian, Justin brother and I'm just letting you know I'm on your side Justin is an idiot" I said and Justin hit me.

"But he does regret what he said and I've never seen him as happy as he is with Mo" I said and that was the truth, Mo does make Justin happy and that alone is a miracle because the old Justin wouldn't have even let Mo in.