Chapter 27: Making Up

Chris
Me and Alecie snuck away from the guest and went up to our room.   We had a lot of making up to do these past weeks have been hell not being able to hold my baby and love her like I want to and the fact that I can touch her again is driving me insane.

She kissed me and giggled when I lifted her of the ground, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me even closer.

I groaned when she grinds against me, she smirked during the kiss and pulled away.

This time I groaned out of irritation, "Down boy we got all night" she said kissing me again.

She pulled away and looked me in my eyes, "I love you Christopher" she said and I smiled.

"I love you too Alecie" I said and she smiled kissing me again.

This time I threw her on the bed and climbed on-top of her, she smiled and flipped us over so she was on top.

"I know you didn't forget I'm always on top" she said and winked.

Marie

"Their so cute I swear" I said as we notice Alecie and Chris 'sneak' away.

Julian looked at them and smiled, "Good because I don't like taking sides" he said and I looked at him

"Fuck that you had better been on Lexi side" I said and he laughed and pulled me close as a slow song came on.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "It's almost time JuJu" I said and he nodded kissing me.

"I know and I'm ready to call you Mrs. Goins" he said and I smiled.

"I will never get tired of hearing you or anyone else saying that" I said kissing him again.

Georgia

I watched him as he broke it was like he was a child all over again.

"Langston..." He held his hand up stopping me and drank again.

"Save it G, because I don't want to hear anything you have to say ok. In sorry I fucked with you but I really don't need you to be here because I know you don't want to be" he slurred.

"Look Langston this I was im going to need you to do, suck that shit up and move the fuck on. Aren't you tired of throwing yourself a pity party, aren't you tired of feeling sorry for yourself."  I said and he looked at me.

He smacked his lips and pushed me out the way walking further into the woods, I followed him.

"Langston!" I yelled grabbing his arm and he groaned.

"What! What do you want im sorry that me throwing myself a pity party wasn't on your agenda tonight! You don't have to follow me you can go back in that and fuck you a baller! I know you need the money"

His head went to the side so fast he barely registered I slapped him, and I slapped him hard.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that or about me like that! I'm done with trying to be nice because obviously your an ass even when your drunk and yeah I wasn't planing in babysitting a grown as bastard who drank to much because he has mommy issues well guess what bitch we all have issues but you know who grown ups deal with it! They don't fucking run away when they don't get their way but I keep forgetting that your still a little boy and you will NEVER grown up because your stuck in the past! So if you excuse me I'll go back to fucking one of those ballers you were talking about because I'm done talking to you, hit me up when you not drunk"

I said and turned on my heels walking away, I wiped the tear that fell. I refuse to let him ruin my fucking night

Justin

Me and Mo were in the kitchen, she has been getting under my skin for the past two days but I can't say anything because she pregnant.

Right now she was eating and that's when I have the most peace when her mouth busy doing something else.

"Justin..." I rolled my eyes but turned towards her.

"Yeah baby what's up" I said and I looked at her.

She kissed me, "I know I've been a pain in the ass lately and I'm sorry" she said and I laughed.

"If I say yes you have will you cut me"

"No promises" she said and I laughed.

"I guess I'll take that then" I said and she chuckled kissing me again.

"I love you Justin" she said, I brought her closer slinging me arm around her shoulder.

"I love you too Mo"

"Good to know now can you get me some more shrimp puffs" she said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I got you baby mama" I said and she scrunched her face up.

"Ewwww don't call me that!" She said and I laughed walking out the dinning room.

Alecie

We fell on the bed in a big huff, I smiled and looked at Chris and he was already looking at me.

Not only did we make up but we made up four times and let me just say I missed it! The first two times we were getting to know each other again but the last two we made love like we never skipped a beat.

He kissed my head and pulled me closer to him, I laid on his vest outlining his tattoos.

I kissed his chest over and over again I missed his smell, and the way he touches me. I missed it all, "Ok keep on Alecie and we are going to have to do another round" he said and I laughed climbing on top of him.

"Who said that's such a bad thing" I said grinding on him he groaned and flipped us over.

He kissed me and I moaned, just when we were going for round five there was a knocked on the door.

He groaned, "fuck them! They'll go away." I said reaching for him, he went inside of me and I moaned again.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR WITH YALL NASTY BEHINDS!" Marie said.

This time i groaned and pushed Chris off of me.

He groaned and reached for me, "Nooo come back they'll leave" he said.

"No I won't!" Marie said from on the other side of the door.

I reached for his shirt and slipped it over my body, I walked to the door and slung it open.

"What?!" I said and Marie looked me up and down.

"Nice...." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Marie?" I said and she looked at me like she just remember

"Langston missing we can't find him anywhere!" She said freaking out and my eyes grew big.

"Give us five we are coming" I said and she smirked.

"Damn that's all it takes for him to finish" she said and I looked at her

"Pook! We have bigger problems here!" I yelled and she nodded again.

"Right meet you downstairs" she said walking downstairs again.

I walked back in the room and Chris tossed me some leggings he was already slipping on his shoes.

"I heard lets roll before he does something stupid" he said and I nodded slipping the legging on.