Chapter 43: Exploring Paris

Marie

In all today has been crazy as hell, I have never been shopping so much in my life.

I'm really feeling Paris and what it has to offer, but I haven't told everyone that I'm going to be moving to Paris. I just don't know how I'm going to tell them; especially Alecie. 

When I left for London it was the hardest on her and she needed me but she told me to go because she loved me but I feel like when she needs me the most I just leave and I know she needs me now. I needed her and even though she was going through it with therapy she helped me and I want to do that for her and I know it's going to crush her when I tell her in moving to Paris.

"Marie you good?" Julian asked from beside me, we were all getting something to eat at this restaurant that I love coming to when I'm here

"Yeah I'm good " I said taking a sip of my drink.

I looked over at Alecie and she didn't look like her self she was listening to what was going on but she didn't look like she was into it.

I know I gotta tell her sooner or later but I don't want to hurt her anymore that she already is....

Langston

The vibe was interesting in the car, I shook my head.

I still can't believe that Justin is getting married I mean its weird seeing him so happy with Mo but I'm happy for them. Georgia sighed and placed her head in my lap, I rubbed my fingers through her hair and she smiled closing her eyes. I smiled and continue to rub Georgia's hair, I looked at her and it made me smile to see her smile and I stopped rubbing her head and moved my hand.

She opened her eyes and gave me a weird look, "Why you stopped?" she said and I moved her head off my lap.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" she snapped and I shook my head.

"I just don't want your dandruff getting on my pants " I said and she rolled eyes.

"Don't make me slap the piss out of you" she said and folded her arms.

I looked out the window I can't believe this shit, I think I might actually be falling for Georgia....

Chris
We all got out and I headed to the room me and Justin Shared, he was packing his suitcase and I walked over to the dresser and took off my jewelry then my shoes.

When he was finish he walked out the room, he soon came back with Alecie on his shoulder and he hitting him.

"Put me down Combs!" she said and he sat her down, Mo came behind him with Alecie's bag's and sat them down.

"What the hell is going on Mo?! I thought we were in his together?!" she said and Mo gave her a look.

"Yeah but that was before my fiancé got his shit together! Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex?!" she said and me and Alecie made a face.

"Eww...." we both said at the same time and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Ok well see you guys later....." Justin said picking Mo up and carrying her out the room.

I got up and grabbed some covers out the closet, I made a spot on the floor for me to lay and grabbed one of the pillows off the bed, I stripped out my clothes and climb in facing the wall.

I knew she wasn't going to want to lay with me and im to tired to argue so I just made it easier for both of us.

I heard her sigh and then I heard her walking around the room, unzipping her suitcase and walking into the adjoining bathroom. I heard the water running and then I turned around looking at the ceiling. The next move I made I really didn't put any thought into it.

I got up and stripped out the rest of my clothes and walked into the bathroom, I pulled back the curtain and climbed in.

"Chris what the hell are you-?" I cut her off and kissed her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around me then her legs, I missed her and I needed her close to me again.

Alecie
I came inside my room and Mo had my bags packed.

"What the hell Mo?" I said and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"You know I love you right?" she said and I placed my hands on my hip.

"No I don't..." before she could answer Justin came in the room with his suitcase.

"Oh No! This is not happening!" I said crossing my arms and they looked at each other and before I could register I was being lifted off my feet and I stated pounding Justin's back.

He kicked the door open and I started hitting him harder!

"Put me down Combs!" he said me down and Mo being the traitor she is came behind him with my bag.

"What the hell is going on Mo?! I thought we were in his together?!" I said and Mo gave me a look.

"Yeah but that was before my fiancé got his shit together! Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex?!" she said and me and Chris made a face.

"Eww...." we both said at the same time and I looked at him, who the fuck he think he is copy me and shit. Ok that was petty but fuck him I really wasn't planning on talking to him till we got back I rolled my eyes.

"Ok well see you guys later....." Justin said picking Mo up and carrying her out the room.

I glared at the spot I can't believe she just left me! Whatever happened to Bitches before Mister or Chicks before Dicks! I mean she ain't have to leave a bitch.

Chris got up and I put my guard up but he walked past me and grabbed some covers, he spread them on the floor and grabbed a pillow.

He started stripping out his clothes and I'm not gone lie a bitch got moist as fuck! I almost walked over them and attacked him but I controlled myself. He laid down and faced the opposite direction of me.

I looked at his back and bit my lip I started walking towards him but took three steps back. I sighed and walked over to my back grabbing some clothes, I looked at his suitcase and then back at him. I had one of his shirts but I washed his scent out of it and even though I'm mad I still wear his shirts, I walked over to his suitcase and grabbed a shirt and then zipped it up walked over and zipping my suitcase up. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on, I waited for it to get hot stripped and then stepped in. The first thing I did was wash my hair, I hated wearing weaves because I loved my natural hair but I needed to wash my hair.

Then I heard the shower door open and turned and saw Chris.

"Chris what the hell are you-" he cut me off by kissing me and my body reacted.

Next thing I know it was four in the morning and we were still going at it....

_________