A Player's Match

'The Brothers' Sequel  

The Family that you all love and sometimes hate are back!

After five years of being away from home and living their separate lives we finally get
to see the gang back together again.

Alecie and Chris are having problems in their relationship because Alecie can't get pregnant but the love they gave for each other is evident and that will never change will they get past this time in their life or Will new problems occur that will end them forever?

Justin and Monique are working things out they are finally on track with there relationship and after Six years of being together Mo is ready for a commitment but Justin isn't ready, willy they work out this conflict or will they call it quits?

Marie and Julian are happy and are about to be married but is bringing the gang back together harder than they thought? And what will happen when they bring a new person to the group? What will happen when secrets from the past come out to play will their relationship pastor crumble?

Langston Higgins has been through a lot in his life after being abandoned by his mother at a young age he doesn't trust women and sleeps around not caring about breaking anyone's heart.  After finding peace with his Mother and Brothers and a sister he can depend on he can finally get his like on track back after going to college he realizes that he will never change his player ways   What happens when he comes back home after being away for 5 years to his brothers wedding? To find that he might have meet his match with Marie's Best friend

Georgia Jackson was a southern belle that has a past behind her that she rather not go back to, after heading off to New York for college she meets a wonderful girl befriends her and her boyfriend, 5 years after meeting them she is invited to their wedding where she meets the rest of the family that her friend won't stop talking about including and cynical, insensitive, over competent jerk off who didn't know that she knows the game all to well and he can't play a girl who know the play book like the back of her hand.

Will relationships crumble or will they come back stronger than ever? Find out in Book 2 of 'The Brothers' collection

'A Players Match's