Chapter 1: Back Together Agian

Langston

I hoped off the jet feeling good as fuck, the New York sure hasn't change at all but it feels good as fuck to be back home.

There was a black SUV waiting for me and I notice a man standing there. He was younger than the one they had before, but he still looks ready to bite the dust any second now.

I slid my Beats off my head and grabbed my bags from the man, I didn't bring much to New York because most of my stuff is here.

I started to walk to the car and I though it was empty but when the door opened I was mistaken. Soon I was attacked by Alecie and she almost knocked me over.

"Langston!!! " she screamed squeezing my neck hard as fuck.

"Lexi, I love you to death but you getting to big to be running in my arms like that." she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I can't believe it's been so long since I seen you. You don't call a real nigga no more nor have you checked up on me and your brothers. "

"Speaking of brothers where is that high yella nigga you call husband "

"I'm right here and if you say something about me again I'll beat ya ass" he said coming out the SUV and wrapping an arm around Alecie's waist she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

After the whole Terrence thing happened Chris really helped her through it and they have been stronger than ever, they have been inseparable and went to college together in Atlanta. After about two out of the five years we've been in school they got married and moved in together. Alecie has her Bachelor's degree in psychology and is working on her masters but she counsels at a school in California until then, while my nigga Chris is doing what he always has loved to do. He is playing Basketball for the Lakers and he is actually happy again and I gotta say it's because of Alecie.

"Nigga what took you so damn long?! We've been waiting for almost three hours you know I hate waiting! " Alecie yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Before I got on the plane a girl stopped me and she was fine so I got some head from her would got some pussy too but I did the test and she failed miserably so i was like Nah " I said and Chris laughed and dapped me off

"Nice to see you haven't changed Lang" Alecie said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Never that little sis, come on I'm hungry as fuck "

"We going to meet Justin and Mo before we go to the house so come on. " Alecie said as we walked to the car and got in.

Georgia

"Look Georgia your my best friend and all but if it was your ass getting married I wouldn't be acting like this! " Marie yelled at me, I rolled my eyes and continued packing.

I put my phone on speaker as Marie went on and on about this damn wedding.

"Marie I don't know shit about New York, I'm a southern girl it's the reason I went to The university of South Carolina. If one of them city hoes come at me stupid in going to cut them".

I heard her sigh, "Georgia pleaseeeee I don't have many friends and it's only you, Alecie, and Bullock. If you don't come my bridal party is going to be so small and pathetic, please Georgia pleaseeeeeee"

I sighed and ran a hand through my curly hair, "Whatever I'll be there when I get there I have to book a plane ticket and..."

"Already done, Julian got you a jet it's going to take you so be ready you by 6 love you byeeeeeeee! " Then she hung up on me.

I rolled my eyes, a jet?! I have never been on a jet before hell I've never even been to the city. Like I said I'm a southern girl born and raised, as you can tell from my name I was born in the good old peach state, Georgia. Savannah, Georgia to be exact; don't believe the hype about southern hospitality and all that shit because it's a load if crap. I couldn't get out of there fast enough but then again it could just be my experience was bad but I know that stepping foot in Savannah is not and option for me.