Chapter 46: Broken Record

Chris
I said there and stated out the window, If I didn't think this situation couldn't be more complicated Gabrielle come with this bullshit. She said she wouldn't have even told me because she was going to get an abortion but she couldn't bring herself to do it, I mean I still on the fence that this is my baby but she sounds so sincere when she asked me to take this baby.

I caught a can back to the house because I wasn't feeling it and I was a little tipsy anyway, I got to the house and a little girl and a woman was sitting outside.

I got out the car after paying the man and walked up to them.

"Uh you looking for someone?" I asked and she looked up and smiled.

"Oh thank god I was getting scared, I've been calling G and she hasn't been answering and I was like am I in the right Paris or what" she said and started rambling.

"Your Georgia's sister?" I asked and she nodded, "Yes I'm Summer and this is Lizzie" she said holding up the sleeping body in her arms.

I smiled, "Well I'm Chris I'm Julian's brother." I said and she nodded

"Nice to me you" she stepped to the side and I opened the door. I let her in first and I brought her bags in.

When I was done I saw her sitting on the couch, she laid Lizzie beside her.

"You want something to drink or eat, I know that flight was hella long" I said and she shook her head.

"Nah I'm straight I got something before I came here" I nodded and sat on the opposite couch.

I was hoping to be alone and think but she wasn't so bad so I guess that was ok.

"So.... Where is everybody?" she asked and took off her jacket covering Lizzie up.

"The girls are staying at a hotel and there having the bachelorette party and the guys are at the strip club" I said and she nodded.

"Figures...so why you ain't with them" she said and sat back.

I rubbed my head, "Just got a lot on my mind not really in the partying mood" she nodded and sighed.

"Well whatever it is I'm sure it will work itself out. GOD doesn't give you more than you can handle" she said and I nodded.

"Is there somewhere for us to sleep our do we need to go to the hotel?" she said and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure there a room where you can sleep. I'll see if I can get ahold of Marie or Georgia, and the guys will be home late so you shouldn't be disturbed " I said and got up, I walked to an empty room and let her in after bringing their bags up I told them goodnight and walked back downstairs.

Marie

Not even going to lie I was really fucked up, the stripper's were wack and lame but I had a good laugh at them.

Georgia came and sat beside me, she started giggling indicating that she was fucked up too. I laughed and my phone rang I answered it and didn't even look at the caller ID.

"Yellow?" I said and started laughing and Georgia laughed with me.

"Marie why the hell aren't any of you guys answering the phone?" Chris loud voice said in the phone I rolled my eyes.

"Because we having fun duh" I said and started to hang up but he told me to wait.

"Georgia Sister and daughter are here at the house she couldn't get ahold of G" he said I looked at Georgia.

"Your sister and Lizzie are here" I said and her eyes grew big.

"Oh My God, tell them I'm on my way " Georgia said gathering her things.

"Alright we be there shortly." I said we hung up with each other.

Alecie

"Is it wrong that I'm glad we're leaving I'm so tired " Mo said and I laughed.

"Me too, I need a long bath because we are going to be going all day tomorrow" I said and she groaned

"Right stupid wedding I can't wait to get back to the states and sleep in my real bed" she said getting comfortable in the passenger side. I rubbed her stomach and smiled, well I gotta come visit y'all down there in Pittsburgh" I said and she laughed.

"Girl our life is going to change so much when we get back " she said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know the feeling..." she gave me a look and sat up.

"You wanna know what I think..." she said and I looked at he indicating for her to continue.

"I think you shouldn't make decisions out of anger, your a psychologist what would you tell a client "

I sighed and shook my head, "Me and Chris had sex a few days ago." her eyes grew big, "And I asked for a divorce this morning " that's when her jaw fell open.

"Hot damn was the sex that bad?" I laughed and shook my head

"No the sex was...amazing. Its just it felt like I was having sex and as long as me and Chris have been together we never just had sex we always made love it always been so passionate, but this time it made me feel empty and we need to get that spark back. I don't want a divorce I was just angry that he cheated and then I got the papers then I was hurt and I gave him the papers. I'm just so confused on what to do.." I said and she looked at me and held my hand.

"Talk to him B, that boy loves you and you two need each other, so go talk to him" I sighed and we sat in silence until the rest of the group got in.

I started the car and we headed to the house. I know I sound like a broken record but I care to much and I miss my husband and now the father of my child. I want what we had but this is getting really overwhelming for me.

_____
Don't kill me you guys this chapter has been ready I thought I posted it 😂😂

Y'all still love me Right? 😏