Chapter 6: Secrets and Lies

Chris
My head hurt like hell and I felt sick as fuck.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead" Alecie whispered in my ear .

I turned and sat up wiping my hands down my face.

She smiled and kissed me, usually I would respond but all I felt was guilt.

She pulled away and gave me a look, "What's wrong Chris"

"Nothing Lexi I just got a hangover" I didn't lie I did have a hangover but my quilt was eating at me.

"Aww my poor baby, had a little to much fun huh" she said and laughed .

"No not really" I said and she shook her head.

She went over and closed the door and bit her lip, I began to panic because she only does that when she has to tell me something.

Damn Justin must have told her already I wanted to tell her but not like this.

"Chris I have to tell you something " she said and I was going back in forth in my head trying to figure out how I was going to beg for her forgiveness .

"You know I've been feeling a little sick lately, well I thought I was pregnant so I took a test and it came out negative." She said looking down.

I got up and wrapped my arms around her she cried in my chest and held me tighter.

"I'm so sorry Chris I really want to have this baby for you" she said and I rubbed her back.

"Alecie I told you I love you weather you have my baby or not, there no need to rush it" I told her and she was still crying.

I lifted her head up and made her look at me, she had the look in her eyes that would make me weak.

"I still love you Alecie don't forget that" I said and kissed her.

"I love you too Chris" she said and held me, I placed my head on her chest and let a tear slip out the last thing I need is to lose her.

Langston

"Why does it feel like someone is trying to kill me" Georgia said coming out the room.

I laughed, "Someone's a little hungover" I said handing her a plate.

"Thanks dipshit" she said I laughed as we got breakfast .

"So what happened with Justin and Chris last night " she said

I shrugged which was a lie, I put two and two together but I'm not going to tell her, because we just meet and that know of my business.

"Just a little brotherly dispute that should be fine today" I lied and she nodded and grabbed her plate.

"So are you just that nasty that you had to fuck in the club" she asked and I smirked.

"She was offering I would have been a foul to turn it down." she rolled her eyes and shook her head

"Why you jealous that it wasn't you I'm sorry bae, I promise I got you next time" I grabbed her by the waist and she scoffed pushing me off of her.

"Whatever negro" she said and walked towards the room, damn them sweat made her ass look even bigger.

"Stop looking at me ass and come on" she yelled and I smiled.

"Yes ma'am" I said and followed behind her

Justin

"Okay what's going on Justin you know I don't like when you keep shit from me" Mo said as i continued packing our bags. she was eating breakfast but I wasn't hungry