Chapter 43

***Harrys P.O.V*** 

I know its quite late but I dont care, I finally know of Averys where abouts and I'm going to get her. Jumping off the sofa, I started to make my way out of the living room. "Come on guys! Let's go get her!" I was stopped by someone pulling back my arm. Turning around, I realised it was Selena. "Harry I know you're eager to go and get her, trust me we all are. But I need to text Jennifer first so the plan can work."  I let out a huge sigh and sat back down. I completely forgot that part, but who blames me? My mind is focusing on Avery right now. 

Myself and the lads all watched Selena as she pulled up her phone and text Jennifer. 

To Jen

Hey Jen! Sorry about having to leave, my uncle had to leave early so can I come over to your uncles house for a while? We can have a girly night in plus I thought it would be fun to torture Avery!;) Up for it?xxx 

From Selena 

"Does that sound okay? Harry, im sorry but I had to put it." She gave me a sad look. I know that she has to say it but just the thought of Avery being hurt more kills me inside. "Y...yes that sounds fine." Giving me a head nod, she sent the message. Sitting beside Selena, we all waited around impatiently. My heart was racing and my blood was pumping. I just wish she would hurry up and god damn reply. 

Within a minute, Selenas phone buzzed. We all jumped up, shes replied. 

To Selena

Yes! Thats fine! Sounds like a perfect idea! Come to mine now, then we will go to his. Avery wont know what hit her ;) xxx

From Jen

My teeth grinded against eachother as my jaw locked. Who the fuck does she think she is? My heart started racing and my fists clenched. "I'LL FUCKING KILL HER!" Storming to the door, Louis ran infront of me and grabbed my shoulders. "Louis get the fuck off of me." He shook me which only angered me more. "You need to calm the fuck down. We cant go in there all guns blazing can we! Remember the plan Harry! Now don't you worry, we will get her out of there." Letting out a deep sigh, the rest of the lads and Selena ran up to us. "Well, if I have to go to Jennifers then there is goign to have to be a change of plan! Go to the shop around the corner from the address I gave you. Ill make up an excuse and go there with Jen. When you see us, follow us to her uncles house. Then we will go from there got it?" Nodding in agreement, I ran outside with all of the lads and jumped into the car. Selena ran down the street. Time for saving Ave. 

------------------------------------------

Turning off the engine, I stopped outside of the shop. The anxiety built up inside me knowing that soon I'll see my Avery, but how will she be? Biting my fingers, Louis poked my shoulder. "Are you as nervous as I am mate?" I nodded. "Hell yeah! Why are you nervous?" I questioned him. "She meansalot to you Haz so she means alot to me. I've gotten to know her a bit better over these past couple of weeks and i like her. I just hope this all goes to plan." Gazing out of the window, I saw Selena start to walk past the shop. "THERE SHE IS, GUYS LOOK. THERE SHE IS." About to turn on my ignition, Louis jumped for the keys. "HARRY NO! You can't start the car yet! We need to be discreet so they don't see us." Letting out a sigh, I couldn't bring myself to take my eyes away from Selena and Jennifer. I just can't miss a moment, this could lead us straight to her. Keeping my eyes peeled to Selena, she noticed the car and gave a quick nod. Let the plan begin. 

I waited for her to walk around the corner before I turned on the igntion. I have to be discreet, they can't notice us. Turning on the ignition, I made my way slowly around the corner and continued to stare at Selena. After they walked up the long street, they walked up the stairs and entered the house. That's where she is.