Chapter 36

***Still Harry's P.O.V***

(Flashback)

"HAZZZZZA!" Avery screamed as i carried her and ran into the ocean. Once i put her down, i smiled. "Come on, come and get me." I ran further into the ocean and tunred around to see Avery stood in the same place i put her down. 

"Come on Avery, the waters warmer out here"

"I-I-I can't Harry." Swimming over to her, I pulled her close yo me. "Why can't you babe?" 

"I... I can't swim." She looked down again."I'll teach you or we wont go out far. Would you feel comfortable if I carried you out a bit further?" She nodded so I put her on my back and carried her out. "Jump down Ave." "No, no, no! I can't." She began to panic. "Baby! It's okay, just trust me! I wont let go of you." A couple of seconds later, she jumped down into the sea. "See, its okay Ave. You're fine." She smiles at me. "I'm fine because I'm with you. You make everything better. I love you." 

"I love you too."

(End of flashback)

I opened my eyes and stretched. A tear rolled down my face. I miss Avery so much. Looking at the clock, I realised it was 8:30am. I need to go looking for Avery.

Jumping out of bed, i quickly shoved on some clothes and ran into the living room. Too my surprise, everyone was up and ready. "We all figured you would want an early start. So come on, let's go. We've already made a police call. But i think that there is one more person you are probably going to need to tell..." Liam softly said. "Who?" I asked confused. "Averys mother." 

My heart stopped when those two words escaped Liam's mouth. Averys mother. If i was going to meet her,  I wanted it to be on good terms. Not the fact that her daughter has gone missing and its all my fault. 

"Haz? You in there?" Liam let out an uneasy laugh. I guess he was just trying to lighten the mood but it wasnt working. To be honest, thats what Liams like. He always tries to make situations better, evem if it dont work. Thats what he's like, he like the daddy of our group. 

" Yeah... yeah sorry." I nervously started playing with my thumbs. I didnt really want to call Averys mother. Shes a busy women and I dont think Ave wants the lads to find out that her mum is a famous actor. Its not my place to say. Plus, I'd rather meet her on better circumstances. Wait, what am i even saying? How can i be so selfish? Had it of been my child i'd want to know. 

Little did i know i was lost in my own thoughts again. "Haz? Are you going to call Averys mum or not? Once youve called her, we can go out searching again." Liam smiled, patting me on the shoulder. I might aswell get it over and done with.