Chapter 30

***Avery’s P.O.V***

My eyes adjusted to the sunlight beaming down on my face. The heat making my cheeks fluster. A vibration come from my bedside table. It was my phone. Picking it up, I checked the time. 9:30am. Ugh I’m still tired, I might just sleep for the rest of the day. Remembering the reason why I even picked up my phone, I stared at my phone screen and realised I had a text message.

Harry<3:

Good morning beautiful. Look out of your bedroom window o:) <3xxx

9:30am

A smile grew across my face. He’s so fucking sweet, you gotta love good morning texts. But what is he on about ‘Look outside your bedroom window’? Confused, I tied my hair up in a bun and stepped out of my bed. Slowly making my way over to the bedroom window, I stretched. I’m still super tired. As I reached the window, I looked out onto the driveway. It was Harry.

My heart skipped a beat. Daym he looks so good in the sun. I ran downstairs and opened up the front door. I cant believe he’s come to see me. He’s so fucking sweet.

Letting Harry indoors, he kissed my cheek and made his way into the kitchen. A thud landed on the kitchen side. “Hungry boo?” Shit! Did he bring us food? I must be blind because I never noticed him carrying anything. Then again, I was distracted by how hot he looked in the sun. Oh well!

Giggling to myself, I replied “Um … yeah! I can eat!” Making my way into the kitchen, I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh my god. I look a fucking state. No make up on, very pale skin, pjs, a messy bun and bare feet. If I’m honest, I just look really ill.

Staring deeply at myself in the mirror, two arms wrapped around my torso, creating a warm tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. “Babe, you look so god damn perfect. You’re beyond mesmerising. I love your pjs by the way! Now come on love, let’s eat! I’m starving.” Kissing my neck and then my cheek, Harry dragged me to my seat and handed me a Starbucks coffee. “I’ll just sort out our food.”

Placing a plate in front of me, he took out a Starbucks box which had pancakes in. “Babe, do you like strawberry’s and cream?”

“Mmm yeah. Depends what on?” Giving him a wink, he let out a giggle and smirked at me. “Miss Brokeman, what are you hinting at?” I let out a nervous laugh. Where the hell did that come from? Harry brings out another side to me. Feeling slightly embarrassed with my self, I put my head down and allowed Harry to continue.

5 minutes later, Harry finished turning our dishes into masterpieces and allowed us to eat. I don’t want to eat this, it looks to damn perfect. “Ave… what’s wrong? Are you not feeling well? Do you not want to eat?” Shit, I just realised I’ve been staring at this dish for a little while now. I looked into Harry’s eyes and smiled. “No I’m fine Hazza, honestly. I just don’t want to ruin the presentation! It looks so god daym perfect.” Harry smirked and grabbed my fork. “Just like you then babe, now, open up.” Harry took a chunk out of the pancakes and placed it in my mouth. Him feeding me was just too darn cute.

After finishing our food, I grabbed both mine and Harry’s plates and began to wash up. “Well, I’ve planned to take you out for the day so go get ready when you’ve finished the dishes.” I turned around to Harry and grinned. “Where are we going?” “Somewhere I think that you will love. “ Excited as I was, I kissed Harry and ran to get ready. I wonder where he is taking me.

Once half an hour had passed, I was ready. My hair was now straightened, I put on my make up, I was washed and refreshed, was wearing my new denim dungarees and my long sleeved crop top.  I know its like 20 degrees outside and its way to hot to wear a long sleeved crop top, but I just wanted to hide my scars. I wasn’t ready to tell Harry yet. I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag. “I’m ready!” putting on my sandals, Harry came out of the kitchen and his face lit up. “You look … mesmerising love. Come on, I cant wait to take you out!” Grabbing his hand, I walked to Harry’s car and jumped in. “Hazza babe, where are we going?” His lips tugged away from his teeth. “Portsmouth, I know your love it there.”