Chapter 39

***Still Avery's P.O.V*** (sorry her part is going to be short as fuck)

"Avery? What are you doing round here? What's wrong?" I stood in shock. Selena, one of Jennifers friends was stood infront of me. She will be my only beakon of hope and she probably won't do anything. At that moment, a hand covered my mouth with a cloth. My chest got tighter as I found it hard to breath. My eyelids dropped.

***Selena's P.O.V*** 

I looked shocked as I saw the man harming Avery like that. I know I haven't exactly been great to her but what the actual fuck. No one can handle some one like that, especially not a man to a 16 year old girl! Not thinking, I jumped ontop of the man to get him off of Avery. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER YOU STUPID PRICK!!!" He chucked me onto the floor and gave me a filthy look. "Well, looks like I'm going to be taking 2 little girls home with me." He yanked me up by my wrist, dragging me back to his house. Avery was unconcious in his arms. The street we was going down was creepy. I've never been down here before. The only reason why I turnt to go down this road was because I heard someone screaming. As the man dragged me down the road, I started to get a bit weary. Homeless people littered the street, broken bottles spreaded around the ground with splatters of blood here and there. Drunken men, stumbling around the place, giving me a huge grin. It made me feel sick. Stepping up onto a door step, the man fiddled about with some keys and opened up the front door. The smell of weed and drink knocked you out. It was disgusting.

"Right, get in here. NOW." Great, this man sounded pissed. "You can't tell me what to do you fucking ass hole. Now, let me and Avery go." He grabbed me by the neck and shoved me against the wall. "What the fuck did you just call you? I should snap you're neck in two but being as I have two girls here, I can make use of you two." Grabbing my hair, he shoved me into a small little room and chucked Avery in there at the same time. "Now, stay in here. If I find that you have even moved an inch, I will kill you on the spot. K? Plus, I will take all you're stuff. Don't want you calling the police on me do I?" Omg this man. I should be scared but I'm just pissed. 

After he shut the door, I ran over to Avery's side. "Avery? Avery wake up." Her eyes started to flutter. "Sel...Selena? Didn't we get away?" A tear streamed down her face. "No. Now please Avery, explain to me what happened." She backs away from me. "Why...why should I tell you? All you have ever done is give me havvock in my life. Why the fuck would you care what would happen?" I wasn't really expecting her to have this reaction but I guess it's understandable. Jennifer forced us into bullying her and trust me. You do not want to get on the wrong side of her. Ever. 

"I understand Avery, but listen. If you don't explain to me what happened, we will never get this sorted. I won't be able to help you, we will be stuck here." She stared into my eyes and sighed, "Fine. I was outside my front garden. I just come back from Harry's house as we had an arguement. I was digging through my bag and I couldnt find my keys. I heard footsteps behind me and I thought it was Harry. I turned around and that man outside covered my mouth and made me pass out. When I woke up, I was in here." "How long have you been here Avery?" " About a day I think." I was relieved I guess, I'm glad shes only been here a day but I just dont understand why this man wanted her? To me it seems like he was waiting for her. "Don't worry Avery, we will get out of here. I know we will. But can I ask you a question, are you on about Harry Styles?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Yes? Why?" "No reason." 

***Harrys P.O.V***

(2 Days later)

Avery's been missing for 3 days now. Me and the lads haven't been able to find her yet. The police are still searching and her mum is clueless. We all decided to take the day off today to let the police search, Well, shall I say I fought with them for hours saying how I will still go out searching but the refused. "You haven't slept" or "You havent eaten" were the excuses they kept throwing at me. Well I'm sorry but what do you actually expect? When you have lost the one you love, in whatever shape or form, you're heart pangs. You feel lost, not yourself. You dont want to do anything. You just want them. 

Sitting on my bed, I rocked back and forth as I stared at the picture of my and Avery. (Media Attatched) It's tearing me apart staring at this picture but I don't care. I have to see her, even if it is just in a picture. "Haz? Can  I come in please?" Louis quietly knocked on the door as he slowly opened it. Walking over to my bed, he sat down beside me. "I cooked me and you some food. I made chocolate chip pancakes and a strawberry milkshake. I know they are you're favourite. It has been since you were younger."

I looked up at Louis and gave him a thankful smile. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm no-" Louis interupted me. "Yes I know what you're going to say. You're not hungry. You've repeated the same sentence for 2 days straight. Well, now I'm losing my patience. You're going to eat whether I force it down you're throat or not. After that, You're going to jump in the shower because by god do you fucking reek. Then, I'm going to drag you into the licing room and we are going to have a bro's night in. Comprenday?"

I let out a little giggle and nodded. It's so funny when Louis loses his cool. "See, this is what I love. I'm glad I've made you laugh buddy, Its my duty to look after you and cheer you up. You're like a brother to me Haz and it kills me to see you like this. It'll all be okay Haz, we will find Avery and she will be safe again. Let's just try and clear you're mind for one day yeah?" I gave Louis a big hug and stood up off my bed. "Thanks Louis. I love you bro." I made my way into the shower, Louis is right, I fucking reek.

***Avery's P.O.V***

My beakon of hope is destroyed. Shes sat with me in the same postion that I have been in for 3 days now. Although, shes not the one that has been raped or abused by the demon man that lives outside these four walls. One thing that I find weird is that he hasn't been in this room since Selena joined me. It's as if he has completely forgotten we are here.

Selena has been trying to talk to me for the past couple of days but I'm just not communicating with her. I know we are stuck together but she can't expect me to talk to her or even trust her after everything that her and Jennifer have put me through. I think she gave up in the end as right now, shes sat on the opposite side of the room to me, playing with a rock she found on the floor.

I glance over my body, I saw each mark and bruice which sparks the memories of the first day here. The bruises and cuts from the beatings, the soreness and tenderness from where he raped me. Some of the cuts on my skin are quite deep so I know there going to scar. "Avery, those marks... Are they what he did to you?" Opening my mouth to reply, the door flew open. "Hello girls! I'm glad you two are awake. Well, If i remeber correctly, Avery? Avery I have a nice little surprise for you. But right now, I have some where nice and speacil for the other girl to go." He charged into the room and picked up Selena. "Come with me." Chucking Selena over his shoulder, I stood up and tryed to help her. I dont know why but I felt like I had to. He chucked me to the floor and took Selena outside of the door. After about a minute, he come back into the room.

"Let's get you comfy." Picking me up, he shoved me onto the sofa. He quickly ran outside and didnt return for a few minutes. Slowly opening up the door, he grinned at me. "Ready pet?" Moving to the side, a figure stood in the doorway. "Miss me?"

Sorry if this chapter is shit or whatever, I didnt know what to write :/ Keep commenting anf voting! Tell you're friends! It means so much :D