Chapter 12

Pulling out her chair, she whispered “You’re dead Avery, dead.” My heart sank as a nauseated feeling took over my body. I really do not understand what I’ve done to this girl for her to hate me like this? All I have done is walk into school and that’s enough for her to want me dead. I’m just so confused. Mrs Golding looked at me for an answer to her previous question. “M-Miss, I-I don’t f-feel s-so goo-od”  I finally managed to spit out my words when a familiar voice shouted out. “Miss, I’ll take her to medical. She is new so she doesn’t know where it is.” A hand grabbed my arm, lifting me out of my seat. “Come on Ave.” She gave me an evil smile before escorting me out of the door. As the door shut, she dragged me down the corridor keeping a tight grip. I let out a painful moan as she snapped. “ Shut the fuck up you dirty whore or I swear I’ll finish you.” We entered the girl’s toilets when she forcefully chucked me to the ground like dirt.

“Well Avery, nice to see you again. I see you walking around acting like you own it all. Well you don’t do you think anyone will love you? Look at yourself. Your worthless,” I tried to defend myself untill she dragged me up by my hair. “You. Are. Trash.”  With that, she smacked my head into the sink and punched me in the stomach. “I swear, if I see you again. I’ll do worse. I have my sources. I can have you wiped off the face of earth.” She spat in my face and kept kicking and punching me, After what felt like hours pasted, she began to leave shouting “Feel better soon babe.” I led on the floor, battered and bruised, weak. I don’t want to be here, I want to die.