Chapter 35

***Avery's P.O.V***

I had passed out. But looking around me, I'm clueless. I have no idea where the hell I am. Panic started to fill my body as i looked around. I'm sat on a cold concrete floor staring at four plain walls. The rooms icy cold leaving the hairs on my skin at a stand still, Theres an old broken sofa in the corner of the room. I'm so scared. I want Harry.

As i tried to stand up, I fell straight on my face. Little did i know my feet and hands are tied up. Great, I'm tied up and somewhere I dont even know. More tears rolled down my face as a door slammed open. I tried to scurry backwards but my back just hit the wall. A big, bulky man stood infront of the door way. "I see you're awake now. Good." His voice is sharp and harsh. Turning on the light, he made his way up to me. My heart began to pound out of my chest. 

"Aww, look at you, Your so perfect. The things i could do to you yound lady." He licked his lips and carressed my cheek. In a panic, i tried to use my tied up legs to wack him in the nuts. His beady eyes filled with anger as he put his hands around my neck. "You're regret that you stupid bitch." A stinging sensation took over my cheek along with a crackling noise. He punched me. 

"You're under my rules from now on. You do everything i say. If you dont, you will suffer the consequences. Got it?" 

He carressed my face and moved his hands further down my body."And i mean everything." I instantly felt sick. "Get some rest, your going to need it. I have plans for you tomorrow." 

As he left the room, i broke down. Why does he want me? Why am I here?

For what felt like hours, I tried to scramble out of the ties. Finally, i managed to get out of them. My wrists are red, even starting to bleed. Looking up towards the wall, i noticed the clock. 00:05am. I've been here for hours, I'm hungry. I dont want to be here. 

Standing up, i hopped over and led on the sofa. As uncomfortable as it is, it's prbably more comfortable than the floor. I might aswell try to get some sleep. I just wish i could be sleeping at home, in my own bed, in Harrys arms. 

***Harry's P.O.V***

It's 00:05am and theres still no sign of Avery anywhere. Where the hell is she?

I pull over to the side of the road. "Guys, she could be anywhere. Anywhere at all." 

"We will find her, I'm sure we will." Louis tried his hardest to comfort me but it just isnt working. "Hazza, you look shattered. Why dont you call it a day? Try and get some rest and we will try again first thing tomorrow morning." 

"NO! I'm not resting till i find her." Niall let out a yawn and i followed. "Look Hazza, you and Nialler are tired. Come on, lets go home. Niall, Zayn and Liam can stay over and we will go out again tomorrow morning. I promise." 

I caved in when i save Niall difrt off in Louis's arms. "Okay. Fine. Call Zayn, Lets go home." With reluctance, i turned on the ignition. I really didnt want to leave but it was unfair on the lads. Half an hour later, we arrived back home and went to bed. I will find Avery even if I die trying.