Chapter 40

***Avery's P.O.V*** 

I scurried back into my seat. Fear spread all over my body and I just froze. What the fuck was she doing here? "Glad to see my uncle has taken good care of you! To bad though, If it was really good care you wouldn't be breathing." She let out a laugh and stared at me. "How have you liked you're stay?" I gave her a filthy look and pushed her back into her seat. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HOW HAVE I LIKE MY STAY? I'VE BEEN BEATEN TO A PULP AND BEEN RAPED." I have no idea where my confidence came from but I guess I'm just so angry I dont even know. She pinned me down and started to hit me repeatedly. "Stupid whore." As I felt each punch hit my body, I heard the door swing open. "Jennifer???? What the fuck are you doing here????" Jennifers weight was instantly lifted as she jumped over my body. "Selena??? What are you even doing here??" I quickly got up and ran to the back of the room. 

***Selena's P.O,V***

When the man shoved me into another room, I could here shouting coming from the room Avery was in. The man was no where in sight so I knew it had to do with him. I know Avery doesn't trust me but I have to get both me and her out of here. Running out of my room, I headed straight back to where I was orginally. Standing in the door way, I saw a girl ontop on Avery insteaad of the man who has kept us locked up. I was going to rip her off of Avery but I was shocked when I realised who it was. "Jennifer???? What the fuck are you doing here????" Jennifer instantly jumped off of Avery and stood in front of me. I'm godsmacked. If I find out shes got something to do with this I dont know what I'm going to do. I can't flip out, I cant do anything. She will kill me. 

"Avery, you stay right fucking there. If I find out that you have even moved an inch I'll have you." With that, Jennifer grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen. Once she let go of my wrist, I stood still. I didn't know what to do. "Sit down." Her tone was so demanding so I instantly did what she told me to do. "Selena? Why the hell are you here?" She looked at me so confused. I could ask her the same bleddy question! "I don't know! I went to the shop the other day when I heard a scream. I turnt the corner to check it out and I bumped into Avery. All of a sudden, a fucking man took ahold of us and brought us back here! I've been here for days. But enough of me. why are you here?" She let out a laugh and sat down infront of me. "Thats my uncle! I told him to kidnap Avery. So he did so. I told him to do what he wants with her! Rape, beat, whatever he wanted. I just wanted her to be weak so that when I saw her today, I could do what I've always wanted to do. Kill her." Oh my god. Jennifer is sick. I don't even understand why she hates Avery, she hasn't done anything! 

The only reason why I'm friends with her is because she practically forced me to be. When we was little, I;d say when we was about 10, she turned all my friends on me. Spreaded rumours, told them lies, they hated me. I didn't understand why. She pretended to be the good guy and she seemed really nice. I become her friend but then, last year I found out she had turned them against me. I flipped out but thats when I saw the real her. She actually threatned to harm me and my family if I didnt stay her friend. I thought she was bluffing untill she actually broke my arm. Ever since then, I've never messed with her. I've only been her friend because I've been scared to not be. She always picks on everyone and flips out if I don't join in. I feel bad for everyone we bully seems really nice but I cant show sympathy. My life will literally be on the line. 

"Sel? You in there dopey?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jennifer poked me. I don't know what to say or what to do. "Oh yeah, sorry."  She laughed and helped me up. "I'm sorry that my uncle took you aswell! Don't worry, I will have words with him. Have you got your things?" I raised my eyebrows at her. What the fuck was she expecting? Her uncle to let me keep my things? "No, youre uncle took all my things." "Ah! I'll go get them for you. Wait here a second." When she left the room, I let out a huge breath. What the fuck am I supposed to do? What if Jen lets me go home? What do I do? I can't just leave Avery here. Not after I have heard of Jennifers plan. I need to come up with my own plan. I will save Avery, I will not let this sick, derranged, twisted bitch do anything to her. I'm done with it all. Shes gone to far now.