Chapter 26

***Avery’s P.O.V***

“There be wondering where we are. You go into the living room. I’ll meet you in there.” Liam gave me a cheeky smile. I must admit, I felt so much better now thanks to Li.

Without giving it much thought, I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out into the hall way. I’m going to enjoy this evening, no matter what.

Taking in a deep breath, I quietly made my way down to the living room. I must have stood in the door way for minutes just watching the boys. I don’t think they realised I was stood there. Niall and Louis was in hysterics as they were play fighting, Zayn was trying to annoy Harry as he threw pillows at him whilst he was trying to sort out the DVD player. He’s so cute when he gets frustrated.

As I set my eyes back on Louis and Niall, I watched them mouth ‘I love you’ to each other as they dove in for a kiss. A pang went through my heart. I was jealous. I wish that was me and Harry.

Stirring in my own thoughts, I was distracted by footsteps behind me. Liam walked past me giving me a wink. I followed his footsteps as he walked into the living room.

Harry must have noticed that I had come in as he turn’t around. As I stepped further into the living room, Harry stood up and unleashed his perfect smile.

“Hello m’lady! Come over here, were sat down here. I bagged us the best seats in the house!” Harry winked at me. Daym his wink was hot. I unleashed a giggle and made my way over to Harry. He grabbed my hand and helped me sit down on the bean bag. What a gentleman.

Once everyone was comfortable, Niall played the DVD. This was perfect. Sitting with Harry, watching a movie, what could be more perfect? Once the film had started, I looked behind. Every one was eating each others faces. Great.

I quickly turned back around and let them continue in peace. I might as well watch the film. Harry scooted closer to me. My heart began to beat faster. I didn’t want to show my excitement so I stayed calm. I was startled when I felt Harry’s hot breath on my ear.

“Ave, are you okay babe? You seemed a bit nervous when you came back in? It’s not the lads is it? Was it too much? Sorry Ave, I just really wanted to meet them. You’re amazing so I wanted to show you off”

Harry’s green orbs filled with guilt as he stared into my eyes. He wanted to show me off? What a cutie. I love this boy, so fucking much.

A smile took over my face as I stared deeper into Harry’s eyes. “Harry, its okay! I’m fine! I loved meeting your friends. I think it’s sweet that you wanted me to meet them. You’re so sweet, you know that?”

My body went numb as I saw a smile grow on Harry’s face and unleashing his dimples. I did that. As I stared into his eyes, my body took over. I leant in and kissed him on the cheek. It felt so right.