Chapter 34

***Harry's P.O.V***

Walking into the living room, Liam jumped up from his seat. "Harry man, i'm so sorry." 

"You have no need to apologise. I get it. I completely over reacted. We cool?" Liam made his way over to me. "Yeah man, of course were cool!" 

I pulled him in for a hug and then quickly grabbed my phone. I need to call Avery as quickly as possible and sort this shit out. Dialling her number, i waited for her to answer her phone. No answer. She's still probably upset and ignoring me which i dont blame her. I'll try again. After constant ringing, shes still not answering. 

"Shes not answering so I'm going to go around there and see her. See you guys in a bit! Wish me luck!" 

After hearing the lads synchronise shouting good luck, I hopped into my car and drove to Averys. I hope were going to be okay. 

10 minutes later, i arrived outside Avery's house. Stepping out of my car, I looked up at Averys house. No lights are on? That's kinda wierd. Not thinking much of it, i walked up to the front door. The front porch light hasnt turnt on? Again thats weird because she always turns it on if she is at home. Quickly i rang the doorbell. No answer. Okay, now I'm fucking worried. Where is she? 

Pulling out my phone, I dialled her number. 'So you want to play with magic, boy dont you know what your fighting for'  Thats Avery's ringtone. Looking down beside me, i see Averys bag. Picking it up, i look inside. Phone, purse, medication and perfume. 

Panic takes over my body. Where is she? Is she okay? What's happened?

I diall for Liam straight away. "LIAM! SHE'S NOT HERE. SHE'S NOT HOME. HER BAG IS OUTSIDE HER HOUSE IT HAS HER PHONE, PURSE, MEDICATION AND PERFUME IN IT. I'M SCARED SOMETHINGS HAPPENED TO HER. COME TO HERS WITH THE REST OF THE LADS NOW PLEASE HURRY!" 

Hanging up the phone, i started to pace up and down her garden. Where is she? What's happened to her? Where could she be...

10 minutes later, Liam pulled up in his car. Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam ran up to me. 

"Hazza? Are you okay?" Niall worriedly asked me. "No Nialler! I'm worried. Whats happened to her?!" 

Liam spoke above us all. "Right guys, lets spilt up. Me and Zayn will jump into my car and look around. Louis and Niall, you two go in Harrys car and look. We will look all night if we have to, We will find her Harry, dont worry." 

At that note, we all rushed off to find Avery. I wont stop untill we find her. Jumping into my car, I turned on the ignition and sat there. "Harry? What are you waiting for?" I turned to Louis. "This is all my fault. If we hadent of argued..." Louis shushed me. " Harry, shut up. It's not your fault. Now come on. Let's go find her!"