Chapter 37

I walked into my room and picked up Avery's bag. I left it on my bedside table last night so it would still be with me. Call me pathetic, stupid but i really dont give a fuck. I miss Avery so fucking much I just want something of hers near me. Think what you want but it meant alot to me. 

Reaching into her bag, i pulled out her phone and smiled. Her background was a picture of us from the beach. (media attached) Within seconds, tears tumbled from my salted eye. Those tears, ripping across my cheeks like a Kansas wildfire, etched into my face the memories that have existed. I miss her, I feel incomplete without her being around. Going through her phone, I searched through her contacts to see if I could find her mum. Stumbling across her number, I froze. This is it. How the hell am I going to tell Avery's mum that her own daughter is missing? 'Oh hey Mrs Brokeman, just calling to say hey and that your daughter has gone missing. But dont you worry, it's all under control.' Um. No! I dont think she will respect that. Not one bit. 

I can't keep wasting time, I just need to call her. The quicker I call, the quicker I can go out and find my girl. Taking a deep breath, I pressed the call button on Avery's phone and waited for her mum to answer. My hearts pounding out of my chest and I feel sick as fuck. I'm so nervous for this call its unreal. 

Finally, the ringing ended as it hit her answer machine. No answer. Quickly trying again, it resulted the same way. Answer machine. I'm not going to leave a message as thats the worst way to find out news. I really need to go out searching. I'm wasting precious time here. I'll take Averys phone with me just incase she calls back. Placing Avery's phone in my back pcoket, I grabbed my jacket and walked into the living room. "Any luck mate?" I felt all of the lads eyes burning holes through my body. "No, just the answer machine." Liam looked down. "Oh right. Maybe you should try again later? Now come on. We've wasted enough time as it is. Lets go!" 

***Avery's P.O.V***

A large bang woke me up. My eyes shot open as the pain started to spread through my body. Either I slept funny or this sofa is hard as rock. "Aww, look at the sleeping beauty. Nice sleep? I hope you got enough rest, you're going to need it." The mans comment made my stomach turn. He makes my blood boil. He made his way over to me, carressing my hair. I tryed my hardest to move away from him but he just wouldnt budge. Out of panic, I head butted him. Worst mistake in my life. His face turned bright red as his body filled with anger. "You fucking whore." At that moment, he clenched his fist and pounded it against my face. Then moving his way down my rib cage and stomach.

All the oxygen was pressed out of my body. I've never experienced pain like this before.Once he finished beating me, he laughed and spat in my face. "Pathetic" I so wanted to scream in this mans face and run far away. But I cant. I'm frozen in fear and to be honest, I'm too weak. 

I started at the man stood over me. If I'm honest, he kind of looks like Phil Mitchell mixed with Mick Carter from eastenders. I've been watching that program since I've moved to London. I love it and I dont even know why. A stinging sensation came across my face as I realised the man infront of my just slapped me. "ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING TO ME?!?!" 

Shit! I must of zoned out. I nodded quickly. "Good. Now... being as you hit me, I think my little surprise should happen now. Don't you?" I gave him a confused look. What the hell is he on about? All of a sudden, he laid on top of me and crashed his lips against mine. He forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth. With all my energy, I tried to get him off of me but i can't. I'm completely defenceless against him.

As he forced his tongue into my mouth, his grubby hands wondered over my body. I froze in fear. I just wanted him off of me. Like a bat out of hell, he ripped of my top and cupped each of my breasts under my bra. One hand travelled down to the zipper on my trousers. "You ready for the surprise my pet?" He gave me an evil grin before I managed to build up courage to speak. "You make me sick." "That's it." Within an instance, he ripped off my jeans along with my underwear and removed his hardened member from his trousers. 

Embarrassed. Humiliated. Disgusted. Worthless. Trash. Thats exactly how I feel right now. I can't believe this is about to happen and I can't do anything about it. My innocence is going to be taken from some dirty, kidnapping pervert. 

Not expecting it, a pinching sensation occured in my downstairs area. I threw my head back as the pain was unbearable. He really didn't care about what was happening, how I felt. Not one bit. Right now, I can't fight back the tears, the pain, the hurt. What did I do to deserve this? This mistreatment? All I want to do right now is die. Cut. Anything. I'd rather be dead than have to go through this.

I feel like cheap trash. Each pound got harder and harder unleashing a sea of pain, tears and moans. Moans of hurt. As it carried on, I began to feel weak. I don't think I can handle this anymore. The walls around me feel as if they are moving closer and closer towards me. I can't breath. My eyelids are starting to give up on me. I can't move. I dissolved into darkness.