Chapter 27

After realising what I had done, I pulled away. “Umm… I … I need a glass of water.” Without thinking, I speed walked out of the living room trying not to make eye contact with anyone. What the hell did I just do?

I ran into the kitchen and stood in front of the sink. I’m such a dick. I can’t believe I just did that. My body started to shake as I started to lose my breath. Great I’ve probably just scared Harry away and I’m having a panic attack.

***Harry’s P.O.V***

“Umm… I… I need a glass of water.” Avery ran out of the room before I could say anything. My cheeks were flushed. I can’t believe she just kissed my cheek. Did that just happen? Does she feel the same way?

Louis turned to me and gave me a confused look. “What’s wrong with Avery? Is she okay?” I didn’t know what to reply. Do I tell him?

Quickly thinking, I replied to Louis. “Yeah, she just wanted a glass of water so she asked if she could go grab one. I’ll be right back, I need the loo.”

I stood up and stared at Louis. He nodded and went back to hugging and kissing Niall. Didn’t take him long.

I needed to see Ave. I had to see if she was okay. Once I got past the doorway, I sped to the kitchen. As I got to the kitchen, I saw Avery stood by the sink. “Ave?... Avery are you okay?” As I got closer to Avery, I could hear her struggling to breath. I think she was having another panic attack. “Ave! Ave come here, sit down. Breath. Just try to breath, I’m here now. Its gunna be okay.” After helping her to her seat, I managed to calm her down. Looking deep into her eyes, I could tell she had been crying.

“Avery, why have you been crying?” It hurt me to know she has been crying, I hate thinking she’s upset. I loved her. I never want to see her upset.

“I’m… I’m sorry Haz, I’m sorry. You must have felt so awkward. I never wanted you to feel like that.”

I pulled Avery closer to me and stared deeply into her blue orbs. “Ave?”

“Yes Haz?” I placed my hands on her cheeks and that’s when it happened. I slammed my lips against hers. A moan escaped her mouth and echoed into mine. It felt so good to hear.

Sparks flew as soon as our lips collided. Our lips moved together in perfect motion. 10 seconds later, I pulled her away and put my fore head against hers. I stared again into her ocean blue eyes and smiled. “Babe, you talk too much.” Her blue orbs glistened as I stared into her eyes. She’s so perfect. No words can even begin to describe. My eyes looked down to her perfectly sculptured pink lips. I just couldn’t resist it anymore.

I collided my lips against hers as our lips moved in perfect sync. Avery’s arms wrapped around my neck as I picked her up and placed her on the kitchen side. I dove in for her neck as she released a moan in my ear. Fuck I wanted her so bad.

As I nibbled on Avery’s neck, she moved back causing a plate to smash on the floor. “Avery? Avery are you okay in there?” I heard Louis shout from the living room. My eyes met Avery as we both filled with nerves. We could hear Louis getting up from the living room.

“Shit, shit! Get down! Make it look like we are cleaning up the pieces!” Avery jumped down from the side and knelt over the smashed plate. I joined her. We have to make this look natural.

Louis footsteps stopped at the kitchen door. “Are you okay Av- Harry? What are you doing in here? I thought you went to the loo?” Panic took over my body. Fuck! I told Lou that I was going to the loo. Quick, I need to think of an excuse. “Yeah… I did but when I heard the smash I came running in to see if everyone was okay.” That should do it.

Louis raised his eyebrow at me and turned his attention to Avery. “Avery bub, leave it! Me and Hazza will clean this up. You go back into the living room. Whilst your in there, see if you can save us some food. I bet Niall’s eating all of it” Louis let out a giggle as Avery did too and nodded. She’s got such a beautiful laugh.

Avery made her way towards the living room. “Don’t tell him Hazza.” She whispered walking up to me. Nodding, I watched her walk out of the kitchen. I just can’t help myself. I love watching her as creepy as that may sound.

As I removed my eyes from Avery, I noticed Louis bending down cleaning up. I might as well help him; I mean it was my fault it happened.