Chapter 25

Blood flushed to my cheeks as nausea took over my stomach. It was Liam. Liam! I can’t believe he’s stood next to me, next to me and Harry. Shit! What if he tells Harry that we already know each other and how we come to knowing each other? I don’t want Harry to find out what I tried to do. Not yet, I can’t handle that.

***Liam’s P.O.V***

Turning the door knob, I stepped outside the door. Glancing up, I filled with shock. Avery was stood in front of me with Harry. What was she doing here? I never knew she knew Hazza? As I filled with confusion, I moved all of my thoughts to the back of my mind. I must look like such an idiot stood staring at these two. I’d better say something to fill this awkward silence.

***Avery’s P.O.V***

Staring directly at Liam, I saw him take a deep breath and open his mouth. This was it; it’s all going to be spilt. I need to stop this, I don’t want to ruin this night with Harry. Quickly thinking, I turn’t to Harry. “Umm… Harry? Sorry but where is the bathroom?” I said to Harry trying to be calm. Harry’s arm lifted as he directed me down the hallway. “Second door on the left,” He said to me softly. Harry’s arms quickly grabbed mine as he pulled me into a hug, “I’m so happy you’re here Ave, honestly.” The words caressed my ears as he softly whispered into them. I smiled into his chest as he let me go. Harry looked up into my eyes and smiled. “Hurry up babe, were gunna watch despicable me 2!” Giving me a cheeky wink, I stared at Harry as he jumped on top of Louis and Niall, breaking up there snog fest. A little giggle escaped my mouth as I watched Harry. He’s so darn cute.

***Liam’s P.O.V***

Nervousness flowed out of Avery’s pours and filled the room. As Avery ran down the hall, guilt took over my body. Is it my fault she ran away? Did she want to get away from me and Harry? I had to go and check on her.

“Hey Hazza! I’m going to make us all some grub and drinks. I’ll be right back.” Not waiting for a reply, I quickly made my way to the kitchen. Once I was outside the kitchen door, I looked back towards the living room. No one was looking. Perfect! Staying quiet, I made a u-turn and headed for the bathroom. I hope Avery’s okay.

As I stood outside the door, I quietly knocked waiting for a response. “Sorry…umm…I’ll be out in a minute.” Poor Avery, she sounds so nervous.

“Avery, its Liam. Open up a second please.” I spoke softly. An unlocking sound came from behind the door as the door slowly opened. So the boys wouldn’t hear, I quickly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door.

Turning around, I stared into Avery’s shocked filled eyes. “Bit of a shock to see each other here like this isn’t it? Harry planned this whole night. He didn’t tell us who you was or what your name was. He wanted it to be a surprise. I can tell he really likes you. Avery, I’m going off task now. I can tell there’s something your really nervous about. What’s wrong?”

I continued to look in her eyes as she replied. “I’m scared your tell Harry how and why we know each other. I don’t want him to find out what I tried to do, not yet! Oh please don’t say anything!” Avery began to shake uncontrollably and started to bite her nails. She was so scared. To comfort her, I pulled her into my arms and cradled her. “Avery, please don’t worry! My lips are sealed. I won’t say anything, you can tell him when you’re ready.” A small thank you escaped Avery’s lips as I cradled her in my arms.

I pulled her away from my chest and grabbed her hand. “Right, come on. We better hurry up. There all be wondering where we are. You go into the living room. I’ll meet you in there.”

Giving Avery a cheeky smile, she unlocked the door and walked into the living room. I’m so glad she’s okay now.

As I saw Avery reach the doorway of the living room, I walked into the kitchen. I’d better grab some grub before everyone asks what I’ve been doing. Quickly thinking, I grabbed some crisp and poured them into a huge bowl. Wait, Niall’s here. Were gunna need some more food. Scrounging through the cupboard, I found a bag of m+m’s. This should do. 

Shoving the bag on top of the crisps, I made my way back to the living room; I passed Avery who was still stood in the doorway. I gave her a cheeky wink. I think that calmed her down a bit.

However, as I turned towards Niall, his eyes widened as he had spotted the food. So I wouldn’t get mauled, I tossed him the bag of m+m’s. He quickly dug into the bag. God that boy could eat for England I tell you that now.

Whilst placing the bowl of crisps on the table, I heard a wallop noise and a slight sting spread through my ass cheek. Turning around, Zayn gave me a cheeky grin. “I just couldn’t help my self, you have such a sexy ass. Come sit with me bitch before I’m tempted to wreck it right here, right now.” Dang that boy was dominant. Letting out a laugh, I jumped on top of him and smacked my lips against his. God I love that boy.