Chapter 29

***Harry’s P.O.V***

Oh god. I hope Avery doesn’t mind that I’ve told Louis. I don’t want her to be pissed off with me. That’s the last thing I want.

As I looked in the living room, a smile sprung across my face. Avery’s laughing at the minions. She has such an amazing laugh. It’s sensational. Trying not to disturb the lads, I plonked myself next to her.

Once the film ended, Niall jumped out of his seat and jumped on top of me and Avery. “I’M HUNGRY, I’M HUNGRY, I’M SO FUCKING HUNGRY.” I pushed Niall off of us. For a little Irish lad he’s fucking heavy.

“Your always hungry Nialler!” I giggled as I saw Avery laugh. “I’ll order us a pizza.!”

2 hours later our pizza arrived. I grabbed a couple of slices and handed them to Avery on a plate. “Here you go m’lady!” She laughed and looked me in the eyes. “Thanks curly tots”

The rest of the night was perfect. Everyone was getting to know Avery except Liam. Those two hardly spoke. Maybe he’s too shy? I don’t know. The clock struck 11pm. Time went fast. Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn jumped out of there seats. “Everyone up for going out? We can go clubbing!” I gave Zayn a weird look. “You? Clubbing? Plus Zayn is the same age as me, he cant drink yet let alone be in a club!”

“Yeah so what? I fancy it! Plus Niall has fake ID so he can get in perfectly! You fancy it guys?” I shook my head. “I’m shattered man, you guys go. I’ll take Avery home and then I’ll hit the sack.” Yeah I was lying, so what? I just needed alone time with Avery.

Zayn shrugged and headed towards the door followed by the rest of the lads. Myself and Avery got up and followed them.

Louis, Zayn and Niall all gave Avery a hug. Each time they did that a stabbing pain went through my heart. Stupid jealousy. There all gay for fuck sake!

“It was lovely meeting you Ave, see you again another time! We all have to hang out again it was a blast!” Liam winked at Avery and said the same thing. What was that about? Stop over thinking it Harry.

When they all left, I shut the door. Turning around, I saw Avery slowly walking towards the living room. This is it, alone time.

Being quiet, I snuck up behind her and reached for her hand. Spinning her around, I gently put my lips on hers and whispered “Hello there”. I stared at her as she shut her eyes and kissed me. “Hey curly tots.”

Her beautiful smile appeared on her face, but it soon disappears. Pushing me a little, she collapses on the sofa. I’m not gunna lie that hurt me. Why did she just push me away?

Joining Avery, I turn towards her “Harry, what’s happening between us?”

“Babe what do you mean?” Worry took over me. Did she not want this? Does she not like me like that?

“Well, that kiss! It was… I can’t describe. Friends don’t do that Haz” Avery let out a little giggle, she is so adorable.

A smile grew on my face as I put Avery’s legs over mine. This is it, I’ll just tell her.

“Ave, since the day I set my eyes on you I instantly knew we had a connection. Yes I know we didn’t meet on such great terms but I’m so happy we did. When you passed out after your panic attack, I was so scared that I was going to lose you. I knew you all of 5 seconds but I knew you were my everything. I think you’re perfect. You’re smile, laugh, and personality. You’re an angel sent from heaven do you know that? Listen Ave … I guess what I’m trying to say is… I …. I love you.”

As I stared into her eyes, tears streamed down her face. Shit, what did I say? Beginning to worry, Avery crawled onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Hazza, you don’t know how thankful I am to hear that. You don’t understand how long I’ve been dying to hear that come out of your mouth. I fucking love you too.” About to reply, Avery’s lips collided against mine as her tongue was begging for entrance. Letting her in, our tongues moved in a perfect circular movement.

Breaking apart, she placed her forehead on mine. “Let’s just keep it between us for now.” I instantly looked down. Great. I’ve already ruined it.

“Curly? What’s wrong?” Ave’s voice serenaded my ears as she pushed my head up. Here it goes, the moment of truth. “Well…Ave. When me and Louis were in the kitchen, he forced it out of me. So he knows we kissed and he will practically guess we are dating. I’m sorry I know you said don’t tell him.”

I felt so guilty. Will she be mad? Unexpectedly, two arms wrapped around me. “It’s fine Harry. Don’t worry, I know I’ve only just met him but I trust him. She kissed my check as I held her closer.

“Come on, it’s like 11:15pm. Better get you home babe.” Jumping out of my seat, I helped Avery up and jumped into the car. As I left the porch, she put on the radio and rested her head on the window. Her eyes shutting. Bless her, she must be tired.

15 minutes later, I pulled up at Avery’s house. She was sound asleep. I didn’t want to wake her up as she looked so peaceful. Leaning over, I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear. “Wakey wakey beautiful.” Avery’s eyes opened and she looked at me. “Morning curly.”

Getting out of the car, I ran around and opened up Avery’s door. When she hopped out, we both walked up to her front door. “Home sweet home Ave.” She giggled as she jumped into my arms. I loved her giggle. After hugging for about 10 minutes, I pulled her in for a kiss. “I love you Avery Brokeman.” “I love you too Harry Styles.” Letting her go, I watched her walk into her house.

Driving home, a smile wouldn’t leave my face. Finally, I got my girl. The girl I loved. Today has been the best day of my entire life. I’m finally with Avery and I know that for the rest of my life, I will be with her and I will protect her. She is my everything.