Chapter 33

***Louis’s P.O.V***

 I’ve been best friends with Harry for years now and I’ve never see him this upset and angry. Seeing Harry about to attack Liam, I grabbed him before he could make matters worse. Ever since I’ve known him I know his temper is uncontrollable.

“CALM HARRY!” I shouted as I pinned back Harry’s arms. Zayn was standing in front of Liam trying to protect him from Harry. As I looked to the side, I saw Niall with fear in his eyes as he huddled into the corner. “Nialler my little leprechaun, I need to talk to Harry plus calm him down. Zayn is more than likely going to talk to Liam to find out what happened. I’ll take Harry into his room to talk to him. Whilst I’m in there can you make every one drinks? You’d be helping a lot Ni. It’ll be okay. I love you Ni.” I wish that I could just cradle him in my arms since I know what happened to him in the past but I know if I let Harry go it’ll be like letting go a loose cannon.

 “Harry, c’mon. Your room, now.” Scrambling his way out of my arms, Harry made his way into my room. I followed behind him. Slamming his bedroom door open, Harry jumped onto his bed . Shutting the door behind me, I sat on the end of his bed and stared into his broken eyes.

 “Right Hazza, are you going to tell me what went on out there or not?” Harry’s eyes filled with more anger. “Fucking Liam and Avery, that’s what.” I gave him a confused look. “They haven’t been… yanno… because Zayn would flip and be fucking heart broken, destroyed…” “God no… not that I know of. Oh god Louis, don’t put thoughts into my head.” Harry growled at me.

 “Okay, okay… I’m just trying to figure out what’s happened because its not like your giving me an idea are you.”

 “Alright, sorry Lou. I’m just so pissed off. Basically,” Harry gulped and fiercely bit down on his lip drawing blood. “Avery’s kept a bid secret from me this entire time, even after we promised each other to tell each other everything and that there is no secrets.”

“Okay… but may I ask … what’s Liam got to do with all of this Hazza?”

 Harry turned towards the wall, clenching his fists until his knuckles turn’t white. “He’s known the entire fucking time and never bothered to tell me.” With that, he screamed and punched the wall leaving a small dent in the plaster board.

 “Harry, if you don’t mind me asking and you don’t have to tell me, I’d understand if you didn’t want to .. but what exactly is this ‘big secret’ she’s kept from you?”

 Harry turned back around to me, tears trying to break free from his eyes and pour down his face. “She’s… she’s been in a severe depression, she self harmed and she has attempted suicide.” Spitting out the last few words, Harry’s tears broke free. I’ve never seen him so upset in his life. Not even when his parents had left him. When he was 11 years old and his parents left him, I was 16 years old. He has no brothers or sisters, no family. So, I let him live with myself, my mother and my 6 little sisters.

 I cradled Harry in my arms. He’s like a brother to me, I hate seeing him upset. “I know this because I over heard Liam and Avery talking in the kitchen. It broke me enough hearing what she has gone through and done in the past, it also hurt me when she said she would of done it again had Liam of not been her doctor that night. But what hurts and angers me the most is that Liam knew and never had the bollocks to tell me. I love her so fucking much Louis. She’s my universe. I wish she had of just told me.”

 Harry’s cries started to calm down. I guess he just needed to get it all off his chest. Putting my fingers through his mop of curls, a knock came through the door followed by a familiar voice. “Guys… it’s Niall … am I allowed in? Is that okay?” I looked down at Harry, he nodded and sat up, rubbing his eyes. “Come in Niall baby.”

 A smile came across my face as he opened up the bedroom door slowly. “I made you a cup of tea Harry. Just the way you like it. I also chucked in a pack of biscuits. And for you Loubear, I made you your favourite cup of coffee.”

 “Thanks Nialler.”  Harry gave Niall a weak smile as he grabbed his cup of tea and biscuits.

 “Thanks baby” I kissed Niall on the cheek as he sat down beside me. He still looked wary of being around Harry but I squeezed his knee trying to be reassuring. “Harry.. I heard what happened.  Li guessed that you over heard there conversation. I’m sorry to hear. Liam’s really sorry too. He said he understands if you hate him.”  

 Harry stopped drinking.” I-I-I don’t hate… I don’t even know,…” Beginning to get frustrated with himself, Harry slammed his cup of tea down on the side. Niall jumped a little as I tried to calm him down.

"Niall? Why are you so jumpy? Whats wrong with you?" Niall looked up at me with a worried expression. I know he didn't want harry to know but he was going to find out one day. "N-n-no reason. I'm not.. i'm not jumpy. I'm fine." Harry raised his eyebrows at Niall and I gave him a reassuring nudge. "Baby, tell him. You've kept it in too long." A puzzled look took over Harry's face. "Tell me what Nialler? Whats wrong?" Taking in a deep breath, Niall spat out his words. 

"Ever since I was little, my parents would find any excuse to beat me. They hated me. When i walked through the door from school, i would be beaten for no apparent reason. It happened every day. None of my family members knew and i was too scared to tell any one so i kept it quiet. As i got older, and i came out as gay, my parents found out and it gave them an even bigger reason to beat me. One day, my father attacked me and my uncle walked in on it. He straight away called the police and got my parents arrested. We moved here to London so i could get away from it all. That's why if i'm near any violence or see violence or anything like that, i freak out. I get scared Harry." A few tears left Nialls eyes as i wiped them away. I hate seeing him upset but he needed to tell Harry. Hes one of his best friends and i'm sure he'll feel better now hes not hiding it from him anymore. 

Harry scooted over beside me and Niall and pulled Niall into a hug. "Niall, i had no idea, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry if I've ever scared you. That should of never happened to you. Now don't you worry, as long as you have us lot, your never be scared or hurt again. I love you Nialler." 

Niall sniffled and escaped the hug. "Anyway, this isn't about me. Lets sort out your problem." 

I smiled at Niall and entwined our fingers. I love this boy so much. "Listen Haz, think of it from both Avery and Liams point of view. Avery was probably so scared to talk to you about it. Nothing against you. Self harm and attempted suicide is extremely hard to talk about. She probably just needed a bit more time to talk about it." 

A tear rolled down Harry's cheek. "But she promised Lou..." 

"I know she did Hazza. She was probably really nervous. Talk to her Haz. Be calm about it. You two will sort it out. You two love each other for god sake. And for Liam, he was probably just gonna let Avery talk to you. It isn't his place to say. If it was me, i wouldn't want to be the one to deliver that news!" 

"Yeah... you know what... your right Louis, i over reacted."

I put my arm around Harry,"You was angry. It's understandable. Now, if i was you id give Avery a call and talk to her." 

Harry sprung off of the bed. "Thank you Louis! So much. Shall we go into the living room?" 

I got up with Niall and followed Harry. I'm glad every things okay now.