Sebastian took it and smelled it, nodding. "Okay here." He handed him the money reluctantly.

"Hope you do something smart with that," Sebastian said as the man pocketed the money, "that's coming out of our trip fund. The money we could've spent on souvenirs or something."

The guy, who was probably in his forties, scoffed and shook his head as he walked back to his truck. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt and a vest with dark jeans, and I watched as he turned back onto the road and left.

"Oh, that rips me," Sebastian seethed as he started filling up the tank.

"We should've just waited for the next person. We just wasted like $45 on gas."

"Yeah, I guess we did but I was literally dying so let's just forget about it and find the nearest hotel, okay?" He snapped. I nodded and sat down in the passenger seat.

Yeah, he was 'dying'.

I'm dying.

Sebastian got in after and sipped his water again before leaving the side of the road.

***

It was about half an hour before we finally found a Super 8 that had gas and somewhere for us to stay. Sebastian filled up the tank and grabbed some stuff from the back.

"I need a shower," Sebastian said as he shut the door.

I didn't acknowledge his comment as I walked up to the front desk and asked for a room. She took my money and handed me a key after explaining the times of breakfast and the pool hours. I thanked her politely and walked over to an elevator and Sebastian followed behind me.

"What's the matter?" He asked, touching my shoulder. I ripped myself away and he furrowed his brows. I was still upset about how insensitive he was. Usually, that kind of thing doesn't upset me, but with everything going on I just felt like it built up.

"Luna, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "Figure it out yourself." The doors opened and I walked down the hall until I found our door and inserted the key.

The room smelled clean and thankfully, there were two beds. I threw my bag on one and Sebastian threw his bag on the same one. I shook my head and picked it up and put it on the opposite bed.

"Luna, please. What did I do?" He sounded annoyed.

"I told you to figure it out, Sebastian," I said before getting in the bathroom and shutting the door.

After a long, hot shower I felt like I washed the crappy day off of me, and I was ready for bed.

When I opened the door, the room was dark except for my lamp and Sebastian was in bed, facing the wall. I didn't know if he was sleeping or not so I didn't say anything.

I sighed and got under the covers, shutting the lamp off. I contemplated getting into his bed.

"Luna," his voice said in the darkness.

"Hm?"

"When I was younger I promised myself I would never go to bed mad at someone I cared about."

"What are you saying?"

"Well, I'm not mad at you but I know you're mad at me and I'm not sleeping until you aren't mad. And if that means not sleeping then so be it. But I'm sorry for upsetting you or doing whatever I did I'm stupid. I'm sorry."

I suddenly felt so bad. He was just having a bad day and he didn't think about what he said. Sometimes I forget Sebastian has it hard too.

Sighing, I got out of my bed and walked around to Sebastian's and crawled under the covers. I felt our legs tangle together and his warm breath on my neck. God, keeping my distance was going to be harder than I thought.

"I forgive you. It was a stupid reason to be angry anyway. Now let's get some sleep."

***

a/n: so guys how did you like that chapter? Idk about you but I'm in love with Sebastian... SWOON

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter if you liked it please vote.