CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: JUST BE MINE

Start from the beginning

Clothes, shoes, diamond rings,

Stuff that's making me insane."

Harry sang while looking right at me.

I wonder how he managed to locate me amongst the thousands of other people in here.

ALL: I want, I want, I want

LOUIS: But that's crazy

ALL: I want, I want, I want

LOUIS: And that's not me

ALL: I want, I want, I want

LOUIS: To be loved by you

Louis' gaze was rather intense while he was on stage.

Again, how the hell do they do that?!

They always seem to find me in the crowd right away.

"If I'm not mistaken, my brother seems pretty into you from this angle..." Someone said from behind me who was obviously 'Pierre'.

"Now you're stalking me, huh?" My eyes didn't leave the stage.

"Oh, this isn't stalking, love. We purely just 'bumped' into each other." He said.

So you're probably wondering how I ended up at One Direction's concert, right?

Let's rewind a bit.

*YESTERDAY*

When I woke up, I found myself back in my own bedroom which is strange, really.

I remember last night's events pretty clearly yet I don't recall ever getting up or sleepwalking all the way back home so who carried me and gave me a ride home while I was sleeping? No idea.

Let's see, I had a 'crying' moment with Liam and then I fell asleep? In his arms, maybe? Holy crap.

That was one hell of a night! I can't believe we showed each other's vulnerable side.

Who knew crying together could be so meaningful...

When I looked over to my bedside drawer, I found a note which says:

'Hope to see you there.' Attached to it was a concert ticket.

They're having a concert and they just told me about it the day before the actual event? Gee, what great friends they are.

*DOORBELL RINGS*

"Special delivery."

"I didn't order anything... oh, it's you." I found Harry on my doorstep when I opened the door.

"I'm the special delivery, Cher." He grinned.

"What brings you here, special boy?" I mocked.

"So, um, I heard that you turned Liam down last night... meaning there's only four left in the game, right?."

"I did? I don't remember." I shook my head.

"So he's still in the game?" He clarified.

"What game?"

"The chasing after you game."

"You guys are that bored?" They should really be preparing for their concert tomorrow instead.

"Hey, Cher." Zayn appeared beside Harry like he usually does.

"Special delivery." He smirked.

"I already used that one, copycat." Harry rolled his eyes at him.