Love Dye Chapter 3-Freezing America

The blue waters hit me like a ice knife in my body. Because of the jump, i went in deep, holding my breath for a while, i tryed to see concrete of the island where the statue must be, my eyes tinged with pain because of the water, so i swam upwards out of the water, the sky was full of grey clouds. A storm was brewing, thats for sure. A saw a green torch up above me, and saw i wsa close to my destination

My black converses were slipping off my feet, Dammit! I loved this shoes, but i let them go. Just like my old was gone. To overcome the reality of my situation i resiliantly swam continous lengths of the water to get to the island. I hit concrete. Scraping at the bricks, i  tried to reach the railings to get inside. Then i felt a hand grap my wrist. I pulled my and flung onto concrete land. My black jeans soaking wet and my black/blue striped jumper freezing my skin, i coughed furiously, as i lay on the ground, every limb tired and probably bruised.

Opening my eyes, i wiping away my black hair to the side of my face that i preferred, i saw my new aquaintances. Two women and one man. They were smiling, they were definitely young teens atleast, but they looked friendly, i guess. "Well he's deinitely a vampire" said the taller woman out of the two, she had blue eyes, that were strikingly resembled the woman who tried to kill me, however this lady had red hair, almost purple. Her skin tone, was a pale chocolate colour, i liked it.

"Yes, but still a child thats for sure" said the man, who by the statement looked completely older who was by far the tallest, almost six foot, with brown hair and green eyes, with an ivory complexion.  Finally the youngest and shyest of them all spoke, "Oki guys, look at him, his wet and cold, and no ones helped him up yet, how un-curtious of you two!", wow! her loud voiced shocked me, as she was the smalled and shortest, with blue-dyed hair, hazel eyes and a pale face,which looked completely white, almost like a ghost. 

The blue haired girl lent me a hand, i hesitantly took it. I recognized it. She was the one who threw me on this concrete plain, she was stronger than i thought. She pulled me up on my feet with a complete ease. One thing i noticed was all of them had such weird accents, just with a tinge of american, but almost too old for their appearance, too wise. 

Standing still, we all stood there, in a long silence. In that silence i saw something in the trio, they reminded of my own dysfuntional family who just fit together. And all i wanted was to be warm, safe and at home. Suddenly all the events of today or yesterday or god knows how many days passed, begun to hit the forefront of my mind.

In every single situation where i met someone or someones that i didn't know, that were strangers to me, i was silent, i was awkward and i certainly was never ever comfortable. But this was different as i shouted "Who are you? Whats happening? Am i dead? " touching my jeans pocket," How can i have no heart? Whats going on? Why were those people trying to kill me". All the questions flooded out from inside me, contrasting with my blood tears on the boat.

 I thought they'd all be stunned to finally hear me speak, but instead they smiled. Randomly, the blue haird girl touched my jean pocket, where i had placed my heart, "He's not going to be a child for too long now, is he, Charles" she said to the taller man. "No, i was wrong, looks like we just got a new-born vampire" replied Charles. The matter finally settled in my mind, i was no longer human, i was no longer normal, i was no longer the Ikran i used to be.

"My name is Ikran....if you do not mind, can you atleast try to talk to me like i'm actually here? " i plucked the courage to say before they continued and then remembered, "Plus, tell me what's going on?".