Chapter 19

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long but I've made a longer chapter so, I hope you enjoy! Please comment, vote and share. Love ya my dear readers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP
Naruto hissed in pain and tried to turn around, but the purple haired sadistic lady twisted his arm and held it tightly. Soon Naruto saw black dots in his vision and he fell unconscious. But before his vision went black, he saw the ANBU come upto him and pick him up, Throwibg him over the shoulder and taking hi out of the cell.
"Finally. I'm out of there....." Naruto thought before he fell unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto blinked. Then again blinked.
He had just woken up and found himself bound to a metallic chair. He was seated in the middle of the room. There was only one light, that was also shining from above him. The restrained blonde looked in front of him, there was a big glass. It kind of looked like back at the room he had talked to Iruka.
Naruto tilted his head to a side, "What is this place?" He mumbled to him self-conscious.
"I've never been in here either but I think someone is going into your mind's gutter!" Kurama piped up from nowhere, scaring Naruto out of his skin.
"God dammit Kurama! You scared me.....and my mind ain't a gutter!" Naruto screamed at the laughing Fox. "And what do you mean?" A confused Naruto asked.
"Well, I meant that you're going to be-" Kurama was cut off by the door being slammed open. Naruto's head that had fell down while talking to Kurama, snapped up to meet the icy turquoise blue gaze of the man that entered the room.
It was the same man from before. The chakara was the same. The man who accompanied 'the torturers' back when he was still in his cell. Kurama growled from inside his mind. 'Anyone who hurts my kit will never be forgiven!'

The side of the room where the stranger stood was dark  skin Naruto couldn't see him clearly, but then he came into the light and Naruto took in the sight of him.

This time the man was wearing a simple full body black suite, and the dull green jacket that implied that he was a jounin ranked ninja. However, he was wearing a red trench coat, and he still had the same long pony tail of that pale blonde hair that seem so dull. Well, compared to Naruto's bright blonde hair it was! According to Naruto anyway...
(Who do you think it is?😉)

The man, walked into the room so quietly. Naruto tried to back away from this stranger, but he was bounded to the chair. When he reached the desperate Uzumaki, he bended forward. And narrowed his eyes.
Naruto started to fidget. He looked down but the man held his chin and pulled up his head to meet his eyes.
Sweat started pouring down his neck. His heart started to beat furiously. Naruto was sure that the man could feel it. He wanted to look away from those intense gaze, but in fear of being beaten up by this person whose name he had yet to know.

After some tense silence. The man finally let go off him and folded his arms across his chest. "Ino was right you don't look like much." He muttered to himself. Naruto was sure that he didn't mean for it to be heard by him, but Naruto had super hearing so he heart the insult. And his eyebrows twitched in annoyance.
He opened his mouth to give the man a piece of his mind, but before he could utter a word Kurama grumbled. " Oi! Don't say something you would regret, he I'd just trying to get under your skin...and if I remember correctly, he is the person around Konoha that gathers information from the prisoners and enemies. Yamanaka Inochi..."

Naruto snapped his mouth close. He saw the man, or Inochi's eyes gleam with interest.  ' Thank kami that Kurama is here, or else I would have called him a long nosed bitch! Snooping around in mind,'
"He didn't do that yet..."
"Oh shut it Kurama, I know he's going to be Snoooooooping!" Naruto grumbled.

Unexpected Discoveries जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें