Chapter 18

Yo! 😜 I'm back. Exams just finished....I don't know how much I'll get but I'm sure it won't be an A report😓. Anyway enjoy the new chapter.🦊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP
"What the heck is the problem?!" Ignoring the rude words, Gaara started to say. " Shukaku please lend me your chakara. I-i need to heal my friends. Please he's only hanging to a thread." With his heart beating wildly in his chest Gaara said.
"I'll have to think about it....after all you have been very disobedient lately after you met your so called 'friend'....." The racoon replied almost mockingly.
Gaara nearly tore out his hair in frustration. " Shukaku please.l need to heal him. Just this once please give me some of the chakara! I can't wait for an hour or days for you to think. He's DYING. DO YOU HEAR ME!!!" He waited for an answer...... 'If he doesn't give me I'll get angry and force him to give me some.'

The Suna boy looked at the blonde in his arms. "Hang on, Naruto.." He muttered. "Don't die.." A tear slipped down his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in Gaara's mind Shukaku was in deep thought. (Very deep😜🍆💦*cough* sorry about my dirty mind).
'He spoke nicely to me at first.....hmm maybe I should give him some chakara, than again the brat will be alive along with Kurama.....' Ichibi's face became a scowl then after a moment he sighed and called out. 'I hope I don't regret this.....'
"Gaara,......I've decided. I'll give you a small portion of the chakara. Do not waste it, use it to heal that brat....Oh, and also try not to go on a rampage when I supply you the chakara. But then, you will have to give me three sacrifices. So do you want it?" Shukaku growled at the red haired boy, a satisfied smirk on his pudgy face.

Gaara was shocked, 'The ichibi is calling him with his name, and then he wants me to kill three people! Then again he will help me to heal Naruto, but I might go on a rampage.......I'll take the risk, after all my friend might wake up.' Gaara gave a small nod and readied himself for the feeling of the bijju chakara taking over.
Then suddenly he felt it, quickly he put his hand on the blonde's stomach. A yellow light glowed from his palms and went into Naruto. But after a whole the yellow chakara had red lines and then, both chakara seemed to be mixed because the next moment to it changed into orange.

IN NARUTO'S MIND
Kurama felt his brother bijju the ichibi sending out chakara to help. Smirking a bit he connected his chakara with shukaku's and broke down the seal that was holding him away from healing and caring for Naruto. Kurama sighed in success. He wouldn't have taken the other bijju's chakara. Not in a million years. But this was for his kit. And he was willing to risk anything for the blonde haired boy who had become like a son to him. Maybe the huge inflated ego of the ichibi finally minimized. Or, 'Have you gone soft, one tails? But it's not like I can speak about it either." He pushed more power onto healing his kit, mixing the chakara with the tanuki's yellow chakara. "After all I care about this boy, he just might be the reincarnation of father, they are very alike." The kyuubi grinned at the thought.

BACK OUTSIDE WITH GAARA
It went like this for a few minutes, Gaara was struggling to hood back the urge to KILL. It was a hard thing to do, as the red head used to kill back at his homeland. Whenever he felt the Ichibi want to take control he give it the control to kill. But now he had to fight it. "Naruto, wake up...don't you dare give up..."
At last Naruto opened his eyes weakly. Now all of his bruises and cuts were healed but there were some scars. "G-gaara?" He mumbled feeling the metallic taste of blood in his mouth.
Gaara gave a small nod, still focused on his quest. Naruto breathed deeply for a minute. While Gaara rook back his hands from the blonde Boy. 'I'm glad I didn't loose control..I have to kill three people,......heh, I know who.....watch out cause I'm out for blood tonight....' Gaara thought.

Naruto gave small smile, still tried no longer aching. The Suna boy took him into his arms and tried to shushin out but Naruto spoke. "Don't, they have put up seals to know if anyone's going to get out with me. Besides -" Naruto paused to cough. "I still have a tracking seal on me. I don't know where but I remember someone saying that."
Gaara put the Uzumaki on the ground near the window and gave a nod. "Don't worry, I'll-"
He was cut off with the sound of foot steps coming towards their location. Naruto's saphier blue eyes widened and he gave a small push, "Go before you get caught!"
Gaara hesitated but seeing the scared look on his friend. He went away on a swirl of sand. "I have some killing to do." An evil smirk came into Gaara's face as he went to look for the three people who he had to, no, who he WANTED to kill.

Just as he went away the door opened and there stood Ibiki, Anko, an ANBU and a man with long pale blonde hair that was in a pony tail.
Naruto furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, just who is this man. No matter how hard he tried he still could not figure out where he knew him. Maybe he saw that man during his childhood?
Anyway the ANBU had a kunai in his hand. And they came in. Naruto stood up but Anko rushed at him, pining him down. She punched his head. Making Naruto feel dizzy, but the man said something.
Then he felt a small but sharp pain on the back of his neck.

Naruto hissed in pain and tried to turn around, but the purple haired sadistic lady twisted his arm and held it tightly. Soon Naruto saw black dots in his vision and he fell unconscious. But before his vision went black, he saw the ANBU come upto him and pick him up, Throwibg him over the shoulder and taking hi out of the cell.
"Finally. I'm out of there....." Naruto thought before he fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know, I know. This is a really short chapter but I'm very tired and my mom wants to clean the house before the holidays start. But I will update more. And thanks for reading this book. Just seeing all your comments make me very happy. So please comment on the book. I don't care if it's you telling me about my mistakes I'll love to know if there is anything wrong. Oh I'm sorry I'm rambling...any way Ja Ne.✌️
Oh and before I forget, I am working on a new Kakanaru book. I am hoping to finish it before January. If you havd any ideas don't hesitate to share. I'll appreciate it.