Chapter 30

Naruto frowned at his two yukatas. He was feeling particularly vengeful at the moment. Kakashi kept embarrassing him at every turn. No matter what he did, the older man looked completely unfazed. Naruto knew he lacked experience compared to the copy nin but this was embarrassing to the highest degree. He seemed to be shocked speechless every time. It was so unlike him that it was unacceptable.

He would make Kakashi swallow his tongue if it was the last thing he did. He did not know much about seduction but he did know how much of a pervert his boyfriend was. With that thought in mind, Naruto choose to wear the dark blue yukata with silver borders and silver sash. Sakura-chan lent him this saying that he better not wear orange on his date.

It was a gorgeous yakata , made of the finest material and melded completely onto his body. He should remember to thank Sakura properly, it was beautiful! While Naruto would usually pull both ends together so that not much of his chest could be seen, he decided to leave the front relaxed. The material teasing gaped open giving flashes of tan skin. It was not wide enough to be distracting. The dark blue color of the yakata caused his eyes to stand out even more and contrasted beautifully with his hair and skin color. The silver of the yukata however was extremely significant. Naruto was showing that he belong to Kakashi, as the silver would immediately direct everyone's thoughts to Kakashi's hair. The material was also very cotton soft. Naruto had to wonder when Sakura had good taste in fashion.

Naruto grinned as he tied his hitai-ate on his arm instead of his forehead and brushed his hair carefully. Since it was longer, he tied his bangs at the back. It gave him a tousled look that he realized suited him well. As a finishing touch,he kept his neck bare but applied the Cologne that Sasuke had gotten him just after he had been released.
He applied enough to be distracting rather than overwhelming.
After all,he could just buy more colonge when he goes to other colleges during his mission. It's good that they won't overcharge him like how Konoha does.

Pleased with his looks, he slipped into his geta and walked out of his room only to hear a light thud. Naruto turned around to see what caused the noise, his mouth simply dripped open at the sight of Kakashi standing still in the hall.

Kakashi looked fantastic. Naruto could definitely appreciate his physique in the yukata. Unlike his, it was tightly fixed and looked extremely elegant. The white yukata with red and blue design suited his boyfriend so well that Naruto was gobsmacked.

The same could be said for Kakashi. The moment he laid eyes on his mate, his whole body frozen and his book fell with a thud. Naruto looked as though he had just a quick tumble in the bed. The teasing glimpse of skin and the disheveled look caused a quiet number of wiring to end up crisscrossed.

Had Naruto been aware of his surroundings, he would have patted himself on his back for making the child prodigy speechless. As it was the two men couldn't take their eyes off each other.

Finally Kakashi collected himself and offered his boyfriend hiss hand.
"Shall we love?"

Naruto started at the endearment and flushed beautifully. He slipped his hand into Kakashi's and smiled at the warmed their hand produced together. They walked out slowly, enjoying the cooler night. The snow had stopped falling and it was only just like being inside a air conditioned room. Kakashi found that Naruto was preoccupied by watching the shocked people around them while Kakashi read his book. Neither moved to let their hands go.

In retrospect, they should have known that they would bump into one of their peers sooner or later. Thus to their eternal displeasure, they bumped into Gemma, Anko, Kurenai and Raiders as they passed the dango stall. The shinobi was forced to stop as they were ambushed by the previously dango eating ninjas. 🍡