Chapter 31

A/N: Thank Vixen_of_Anime for making my comment section blast and reminding me of writing this. When I saw your messages I just had to write this for all my dedicated readers. Happy reading this long chapter.

The afternoon light poured through the window as Tsunade looked at the place where Danzo had stood with a pale boy. Her mind going haywire as the moment continued to repeat through her mind.

"Tsunade." The blonde woman looked up from the report she was reading. Her honey brown eyes came to focus on two people who had just entered the room. An old man with his eye heavily bandaged and a cane which he used to lean on, a young boy around Naruto's age in tow with him.
Tsunade felt her eye twitch. 'What the hell is he doing here. Entering without knocking first. This will be causing more paperwork, I just know it!' Tsunade grumbled inside her mind but straightened her posture. "What do you want Danzo?" She looked at the man with distaste in her eyes, which the latter chose to ignore.

"I've come for you permission to let this boy join Team Kakashi." His answer was brisk, short and blunt. Tsunade rolled her eyes. True, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura had improved, but due to Kakashi's request. She had let them be team 7 as they were still gennin. She remembered offering the two other gennin of the team the rank of chuunin when she saw their talent. However they had taken her by surprise by declining saying that they wanted to improve with Naruto. Their team love was strong. Kakashi had taught them well.

"Well?" Danzo's bored drawl made her snap to focus before she looked at his companion. "Is this the boy?" She raised an eyebrow looking at the young teen. Most people tremble under her stare but the boy had only given her a smile.
It was as real as Jiraya not peeking and writing porn from research....

'Damn Danzo! You just had to pile up my paperwork load didn't you?!' Her left eye brow twitched. Before site talked, the slugs sannin took a deep breath to calm her nerves. The last thing she needed was the old geezers breathing down her neck about not taking her responsibility seriously.
"Team seven is still a gennin team under the teachings of Hatake Kakashi. And there has never been a team with 4 students in all of konoha history." Danzo still managed to maintain the emo mask despite the curses that ran through his brain. "I'll need a reason good enough to as why I should add this...."

"Sai."

"Sai, to a perfectly good team." Tsunade looked at the man with a calculating gaze. " Due to recent events concerning the kyu- Uzumaki boy. The elders and I have decided that it will be better if another high skilled ninja was on the team." Danzo replied.
Tsunade looked like she wanted to strangle someone's neck.
"This issue will be discussed at the council today at 2:30....I'm sure you have been notified of the meeting. And I AM the hokage and I will decide what to do with things concerning the jinchuuriki. You are NOT allowed to decide anything without informing me first." The blonde woman rubbed her temples. "Dismissed."

The Godaime hokage answered in a cold tone, cutting off any words that the Shimurai would have said.

"Cat!" Tsunade called out as a shinobi emerged from the ground.
"Yes, Tsunade- sama." The Anbu gave a political bow. Tsunade gave the man a look at do held out a scroll. "I have a mission for you." Cat tensed for bit. But tsunade continued on her talk. "I'd like you to take on the team 7 as a co-captain. Sasuke Uchiha needs to train with Kakashi, Naruto will be trained under Asuma for a bit. Haruno Sakura had asked Kurenai for her assistance in Genjutsu. What I would like to do is train this boy called Sai....it will be explained more in the mission scroll. Dismissed."
Yamato put his mask on the table and bowed.

"Oh," Tsunade clicked her fingers, "I almost forgot, please inform Kakashi and Naruto that there'll be a council meeting at 2:30 pm." Yamato gave a nod of acknowledgement and shunshin-ed out.