Chapter 13

"Kyuubi speaking"
"People speaking"
'People thinking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RECAP
There stood Kakashi, Iruka and all of the genins' senseis, Ibiki, Anko, Inochi and Shikaku. But what concerned the blonde was What his lover thought looking at the Copy Nin, Naruto's heart shattered once again.
Kakashi was there frozen. His eyes widened with disbelief, betrayal, anger, sadness. And what hurts the most. Fear, pure terror.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black dots came to Naruto's vision as he felt himself fall down on the bloody pool that was beneath him . The blonde Uzumaki could make out some people running towards him, and another person being restrained. The man was shouting at the others not to hurt him.
From inside his mind, the kyuubi was panicking. "YOU STUPID MORTALS! You should have been taking off the seal on kit's stomach right now so I can heal him!! The seal that took control of his brain might make him go insane......" Kurama roared in anger thrashing around his cage.
Meanwhile, Naruto fainted but not before murmuring a small "sorry......I'm sorry...jiji.....kashi..." With that he felt himself loose into the darkness.

Ibiki was restraining Kakashi who was shouting and cursing. "Stop it Hatake! That Uzumaki is a Murderer , do you want to be in the same place as the Hokage?!" Ibiki said.
Kakashi was frustrated and his mind was spinning, he felt a head ache coming on with all this information that be can not absorb at once. It felt like as if shadow Clones at the same time.'Naruto wouldn't have done this.....he adores the third Hokage! I'd this really Naruto?... Why...why would he do this.......' Kakashi looked at the mess, more of a butcher's place. But instead of meat and blood of animals there was human's organs, blood and flesh.

Kakashi finally calmed down enough for Ibiki to let go.
"Restrain the Uzumaki and take him to the cell 20, with the best security guards." Ibiki ordered the ANBU who bowed down to him and proceeded to put handcuffs on the bloody blonde haired boy who was laying sprawled across the floor.

Kakashi's and Iruka's eyes widened to the size of golf balls. "MORINO-SAN!! You can't possibly put him in the cell 20, no one's been in there since the Nindaime-sama's time....it was said to be where the most dangerous criminals go! I heard that people who came out of there was insane. None of them had and sanity left!-"
Iruka's shouting was cut off by Kakashi who roared at the top of his lungs. "Naruto isn't going there!!! Not to cell number 20... I swore to Minato-sensei that I'll protect him forever."
'And he is my love.' Kakashi added in his head.
Ibiki cut into the 'speech' calmly. " Hatake-san, please stay out of this or else you will be taken in to the prison. Uzumaki-san will only be there for a few months and then his memories will be searched through by Yamanaka-san, if he is innocent he will be free, which is highly unlikely as we all witnessed him Holding Hokage-Sama's heart and moreover there's blood all over him." He said in a completely reasonable tone.
Ibiki nodded at the ANBU who put him on a stretcher and took him away but Iruka made his way up to them. When they took a fighting stance Ibiki motioned them to leave them for a while. Ibiki knew that it would be most hard on kakashi and Iruka as they were the Uzumaki's closest people.

Iruka Sat down beside the stretcher and wiped Naruto's face with his shirt and gave a small kiss on his forehead and whispered.
"Naruto....I know you didn't do it in purpose....please.....come back sane from the....I'll miss you." A few years rolled down his tan face as he disapperated to his home where he fell on to his bed crying.

Kakashi's eyes softened a bit as he kissed Naruto when no one was looking.
"I love you Naru never forget that." Kakashi straightened and stood up.
The ANBU came and took Naruto away from the bloody message. They disappeared with the famous leaf shushin into the cells.