Chapter 14

"Kyuubi speaking"
"People speaking"
'People thinking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto was having the most amazing dream.
'Where am I?' Naruto was drifting down a peaceful crystal blue water. Fishes of different colors swam beneath him, their scales twinkling under the light blue water. They carried him with them as they swam. The blonde Uzumaki was laying on my back gazing at the sky.
It confused him as it was light as day where he was floating but up in the sky it was dark purple. Stars shinned and twinkled everywhere he looked. There was shooting stars too. Some were falling in to the river but it didn't make any big waves like he expected. Up in the night sky, the moon was the brightest light. It was a full moon too.
Naruto wanted to lay there..... 'It is so peaceful.' And strangely it reminded him of Hinata-chan, sure he may not love her but she is the only sensible girl in the Rookie 9.
'Ino and Sakura are fangirls, Tenten is in love with weapons.....Ahhhhh, I wish I could stay like this forever.'

However fate didn't want him to be that way. Arms grabbed his hands just as that thought entered his mind. They lifted him out of the water and arms wrapped around him pulling him close. Naruto's heart started to beat furiously. 'What are they or who ever it is doing?....'
The blonde was barely placed on the soft green grass before a flash of red met his vision and he was swept back in to the air again. And was hugged tightly. Naruto became a bit tense. But it was as if the person could tell it. Cause a soft hand went up to his hair and played with it as if to soothe him. Surprisingly it worked.
Naruto felt his whole body feeling.....warm? He didn't didn't know. 'But it was like that time when Kakashi....he probably thinks I'm a monster now.......No, don't think about him now, enjoy this chance....at happiness.' He scolded himself for getting depressed.

Then he heard a soft voice call his name "Naruto...." It was feminine. Then he heard a slightly deeper voice than his own say. "Come on, open your eyes naruto." He took in a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes to see the same red colored hair as before.
The first word out of his mouth was."You look beautiful." The lady flushed bright red. Naruto wanted to face palm.
But the woman replied. "T-thank you, dattebane..."

Naruto's head snapped up so fast it could have made his body headless. 'Hmm, I wonder if I don't have a head, the fox hunt would probably be called the headless hunt....any way that verbal tick....dattebane. If I remember correctly Kurama said that it's my kaa-san who says it.'
Naruto sat up and said. "You are my tou-san and kaa-san, dattebayo..." The man reached out gave him a hug.

"That we are....."

Tears began to pool in his eyes. How many times had he dreamed this. His parents.....he never thought that he'd see them, Kurama-nii had described them soo many times. A hand stroked his head as he cried into his father's shoulder. "Shhhh Naruto don't cry....we'll never leave you again. "

"But you're already dead..." His voice was chocked. Rivers of tears streamed down his face when He realized that fact. Kushina cupped his face in her hands and wiped off the tears with her thumb. Then she said, " Even if you can't see us, we'll always be with you," She put her hand in his heart. "We'll always be in here."
"Promise?"
"Yeah... Now stop crying and tell us how it's going in Konoha. And did you really mean it's when you said that I just looked..." Kushina trailed off a small blush forming on her cheecks.

"Mmhm, yeah you look beautiful that red hair make me think of fire flowing behind you...." Naruto mumbled a bit shy. "You know you're really your father's child Naru. He was the first one to say that. " Kushina said.