Chapter 5

A mouthwatering smell assaulted him as he walked into the house. Almost everyone was at the dining table, except the younger girls who was helping to set the plates.

An assessing sapphire gaze swept across the room. Sasuke, Kakashi and shikamaru was nowhere in sight. Kira has just walked in with Akamaru in tow. Gai and lee could be heard chatting their speeches in their room. All others were seated at the table, some doing their own stuff.
Like Chouji who was eating his bag of chips even though dinner was starting in a minute.

Naruto went into his room. 'Where's kakashi-sensei and sasuke? Maybe Kureina-sensei would know...' Shaking his head he put his bag on his bed and changed into a red sleeve less shirt with a hood. He wore black pants going up to his knees. He got these clothes from Another, who told him that he'd look cute in it.
It was the only clothes he has that is not orange. He doesn't really like orange so much but the shopkeepers from every shop either throw him out or shoo him away. So he was really grateful when when the clothes he only got were even orange.
"Kit, maybe you should go down now they're probably going to call you for dinner...." Kurama told the blonde who was now staring out of the window.
"Hai." Naruto replied.

Slowly he went down and sat near the table between sasuke and Shikamaru, in front of kakashi. Everyone doesn't seem to have noticed him. He rose his eyebrow looking down, so that a shadow was covering his face.
'Ne,Kura-nii? Are they blind?' Naruto said sarcastically at the kyuubi who obviously missed it.
"I think so......otherwise they would've noticed you, kit......but after all you're not wearing the kill-me-now orange jumpsuite." Kurama replied seriously.
Naruto wanted to face palm and could barely keep it in when his Nii-san said that he might have been as well as an invisible person to the others. And also he said this in a very mysterious way too making it more unusual for him.

"WHERE IS THAT BAKA??!!" Naruto was snapped out of his conversation with Kurama when the pink banshee screeched.
" Well, Haruno-san, if you were focusing on your surroundings you would've noticed me here but I see that you're thinking of making kids with your precious Sasuke-kun." The blonde haired boy drawl do out.
Kurama let out a howl of laughter inside Naruto. Kakashi chocked on his drink. Yes he was drinking but no one could see his face there was a shadow covering his face. 'Probably a genjutsu.' Kurama said from inside his mind making the blonde nod mentally. Sasuke spluttered which was a bit...no.......VERY unusual for the Uchiha.

"Dobe?!" Sasuke glared at him but his eyebrows shot upwards in surprise when he saw the blonde.
"EH?!!!! NARUTO!!!!" Everyone shouted in unison. Even neji. To say they were surprised would be an understatement.
'Naruto?......he look kinda.........cute? Eh what am I thinking! He is my student...I am not in love am I?' Kakashi thought nervously.
Meanwhile the Hinata was a blushing storm and thought
'N-Naruto-kun...' Before she fainted, luckily Asuma caught her before she could fall. Neji took her to the couch and layed her there.
'Naruto/Dobe.....' Shikamaru and Sasuke thought, and the Nara had his eyes widened but they soon became half lidded.
Neji just only gave a nod. Which pretty much meant that 'Got rid of the jumpsuite now eh?' He and Naruto had been friends after Naruto protected Hinata from some bullies when they were younger, Neji had come thanking the blonde the next day and had talked for a while before he went back to the hyuuga compound.

Naruto just smiled and began to eat his dinner, he was really tired as he hadn't got any food before starting the journey. Most of the shops kicked him out and he was just going to the Ichiraku Ramen when jiji called.
"Ne ne I am not looking that bad am I?" Naruto said as he ate some rice balls. The Rookies blinked and went back to eating. Soon there wax a lovely atmosphere, everyone enjoying themselves while talking to each other. Meanwhile, Shikamaru and Kakashi was observing the blonde searching for anything that will give away his fake mask. They weren't known for their intelligence for nothing.

"Kit looks like some people are checking 'YOU' out..." Kurama wiggled his eyebrows.
Slowly Naruto lifted his head and looked at the person in front of him and the both boys beside him. When he met their stars he blushed a bit. 'Nii-san.....I feel like I'm being scaned......' He whined.

After everyone was full, Naruto almost dragged his body upstairs. He just fell on to his bed. Kakashi came in a little while later. Seeing the blonde sleeping so peacefully made his insides feel warm.
Naruto was cute. He was sleeping with his back facing the wall, hugging a pillow while he had his head tilted to a side mouth open a little.
The silver haired Shinobi shook his head with a fond smile, kushina used to sleep like that. He had noticed that the time he was assigned to watch Kushina that night when Minato-sensei had to leave on an urge to council meeting or so he said. Kakashi took off his jounin jacket and went to sleep.
Sasuke soon came too, and the 3 slept peacefully through out the night. Not a single nightmare bothering the two prodgies of their generations (Kakashi and Sasuke).
But Naruto was another story.
He had a dream that be was with his loved ones, even his parents when a man with a orange swirly mask came and took him away from his family home and friends. The the scene changed and he saw the villagers chase him into a dead end. Then he saw a drunken man walk up to him Holding a kunai in one of his hands there was a sake bottle in his other hand. The man laughed crazily before he held up the knife and said. "Let's have some fun, huh, Demon. This time nobody's there to save you.You have no friends either they all abandon you for their precious loved ones they never really liked you at all."
With the man stepped forward,screaming a bit Naruto woke up. His shirt clung to his back as he took heavy breaths. He looked around and saw that his Roommates were sleeping.
Sighing quietly he muttered. "It was dream only a dream it's not real." He layed back to only drifted off to sleep slowly.