Chapter 36

A/N: Dedicated for ladyarchangel74 who wanted broken soul to be updated and LePotatoWolf who made so many freaking comments making me motivated to write. ٩(๑❛❛๑)۶.Enjoy.

Yamato looked at the teens infront of him, they had learnt different jutsus and has improved their Tai jutsu, thanks to Gai. The energetically-Youthful sensei made his four students wear weighs on their arms, stomachs and legs.

When he was asked why, Gai had replied that Kakashi had made him promise to make them do that, it left the teens fuming in anger at the torture they had to endure. However they was grateful in the end when they saw how much their speed improved.

Naruto especially improved his Taijutsu, he had a variety of styles under his belt so it was easy for him to change his stance in the middle of another one. It made him unpredictable and dangerous to fight.

The blonde even managed to create his own stance/style called the 'Dragon's Fight'. It included several different types of stances and no order making him a low Jounin in Taijutsu. And his speed was something to marvel along with his huge stamina. The fact that he can put Chakara behind his every punch made him a dangerous foe to have.

Naruto also trained with his swords, though not as much as Sasuke, who trained under Anko. To say that Yamato was surprised when the kunoichi asked him lend the Uchiha would be an understatement.

The raven haired shinobi had gotten his kenjutsu to mid Jounin while Naruto improved upto low Jounin. The blonde was much more interested in making seals. His teammates had been the test subject of many of his new seals. He even made a containment seal on his arm, that carried his swords.

'They really are something, they have a strong will and a good motive.' Yamato was very proud of his students, however he ordered them not to show off as the other konoha genins would underestimate them. Underestimatetion is a truly good weapon against the opponent.

Sasuke was the one who finished the fights most quickly and efficiently. "He would be good in the Anbu." Yamato mused.

The training with Anko had also been advantageous for him as he also got the snake summoning contact.

The mokkuten user then reflected on the kunoichi of the team. The pink haired Haruno had studied under Genma, the senbon specialist of hidden leaves and Kurenai, konoha's Genjutsu mistress.

What she changed the most was her clothing, she now wore long sleeved light green yukata with her head band on her forehead. Her black pants also had many pockets where she kept some scrolls from Naruto and some senbons.
Although her sleeves of the yukata had pockets inside near her hand to make it easier for her to get them.
The long sleeves also helped her to cover her hands while she makes the signs for Genjutsu.

Sai, was still the same old teen who called others funny names. Although he now called them as a sense of familiarity rather than naivety.

The ex-root member had slowly become close friends with the rest of the Konoha twelve. He was efficient and had a quick mind that made his best for strategies. Yamato and Sai had many sessions training togather.

Ino, the blonde beauty had taken a liking to the socially awkward boy, and had been dating him for some time.

Now, it was the time for the chuunin exams.

Yamato gave a smile at their excitement. "Yamato-taichou! When is it?" Sakura asked. She was determined to show her red haired crush that she was a marvelous fighter.
What a pity that she never saw the two again for a long time after that encounter.