Chapter 11

"Kyuubi speaking"
"People speaking"
'People thinking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto sighed. "Atleast he did NOT cry bloody Murderer.." Kurama piped up from his mind. "Shut up Kura." The blonde ninja grumbled running his hand through his already messy hair. "How am I gonna explain this to him?"

Before he could do anything, Kakashi was back on his feet. He just stood there and stared at him. Naruto felt self-conscious so he yelled out. "Kakashi! Stop staring at me. It's plain creepy!" He blushed a bit when the said ninja came towards him.

Meanwhile Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Choji was heading towards kakashi's house. Somehow Sakura had managed to get Kakashi's house address from the Hokage.
When they reached the house, Sasuke knocked on the door but he got no reply so he turned the handle. To his surprise it was open.
' It's unlikely that he left the door open, maybe he forgot.....' Sasuke thought puzzled. He went to go inside but what he heard made him freeze in his spot.
"Sasuke-kun, umm....can you g-" Sakura was cut off when they heard Naruto shout as Kakashi.

"Oi! Ka-kashi, stop pulling it! It hurts. It's a part of my body ya know!"
"But Naru-chan," they heard him whine. "It's so big and soft~" Sakura was a blushing storm with blood running down her nose, so was the boys.
"KASHI PLEASE STOP SQUEEZING THAT! It might pop, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted from inside the house.
"It's so big how. Did you manage to hide it this long?" The other person asked.

"I-i th-think they are b-b-busy......maybe we should come a-another time." Sasuke stammered. Others have a nod of agreement as the four rushed from the house Sasuke slamming the door loudly.
But the argument did not stop.

(With Kakashi and Naruto)

Kakashi was pulling and squeezing Naruto's......big and fluffy..........tail! He giggled pervertedly. "You know Naru-chan~ I thought it was only the women who wore this kinda stuff." Naruto blushed bright red. " It's my body part I had been telling you that for minutes!!"
Kakashi went to stroke his whiskers, his hand gliding over the blonde's mouth, but it was a mistake. As soon as his thumb passed his mouth. Naruto opened his mouth and bit down on his hand. "Naruto! Stop biting, at least u didn't use my mouth!" Kakashi screamed like a little girl flinging his hand from side to side.
"No way, am I letting thus go! Site you didn't use your mouth bit you squeezed it and pulled it, dattebayo," Kakashi began to shake his hands faster and Naruto finally gave in. " Okay okay! Just put me down then I'll let go."

Kakashi put him down on his lap, hugging him close. Kissing his lips, his hand went up Naruto's shirt tweaking his nipples. Naruto gave a mewl.
"K-kakashi...nngh....please s-stop....I'm not ready for...this yet" Kakashi sighed and let go. He put his head into Naruto's neck and gave a small kiss.
" I'll be waiting for you.....when you are ready, we will do it, ne?" He mumbled.
"Maybe after the fight?" Naruto said wiggling his eyebrows. "Ya know, kashi. You are handsome...so why do you cover your face?" Naruto looked cutely at Kakashi, his head tilted to a side.

"I don't want fangirls chasing after me.....and talking about the fight, lord third said that since Orochimaru knew about us knowing his plane, the snake sannin had sent a scroll telling him that he will attack sooner than he thinks. Also the kazekage had arrived."
Naruto looked down."Maybe I'm better off dead......not many cares." Sure the Rookie 9 and their sensei cares, maybe a bit, but when he dies they will soon forget about him and go on with their lives like nothing was different.
Kakashi started getting nervous and he trembled a bit. "Naruto......please no, don't think like that.....I..what will I do without you.....you're my lover. You are what keep me going....,I'd rather be dead than live without you.........please don't try to be killed during the fight..the Rookie 9 cares so does the Ichiraku." Kakashi had tears rolling down his face. He was afraid of loosing Naruto. He had lost enough people now.
Sakumo Hatake, his father took his own life because of the people looking down on him saying that he abondoned the missions, it wasnt his fault but maybe if he had hurried home he could have stopped his father from commiting suicide.
Obito Uchiha, his rivival, his brother he was killed....crushed to Death because he had tried to save him. He died a hero. He also made him promise to protect Rin. But look what happened, he killed Rin with his own jutsu, Chidori.If Naruto died, he was sure that he would go crazy.

Naruto looked at his boyfriend, mate. Seeing Kakashi cry made him cry too. "I'm sorry......I promise you, I'll be there when the fight ends. Be careful too."He said giving him a hug. Naruto got of his lap and gave him a good bye kiss before opening the door. "I've got to get ready.....see you later!" He waved and ran off to his house.

'I'll survive through the fight.....then we'll be togather...just you wait Kakashi.....I'll be there.' A smile came to his face. He took out his black sweater and dark blue ninja pants. Putting a dozen of kunai in his pouch he took out his Katana, honō (flames). Nobody knew but he was skilled in using Katana.
"Kit go to the Hokage office I have a feeling that he will be in danger." Kurama growled. "Also good luck, Just tell me if you need some chakara."
"Yup, thanks Kura-nii!" Naruto made his way to the Hokage tower.

On the way he bumped into someone and fell down."Oof." Luckily for him, they fell into an alley. So they were away from public. Naruto was on all fours trying to catch his breath. He blinked and looked at the fallen boy with the red hair. The boy had a gourg on his back and his head was down. He went to him and held out his hand, " Hey there. Sorry about that.....I wasn't looking at where I was going.i didn't expect to see someone along the way."

The boy looked up, and Naruto could see dark bags on his eyes. There was the Kanji for love on his forehead written in something that look like blood. He was pale too. One word came to his mind. '.......Panda.....'
A prankster grin came his face. The red headed Shinobi stood up. And Naruto's hand was left hanging in the air. There was an awkward silence between them.
"Sooooooo......I'm Naruto Uzumaki. What's your name?" Naruto asked showing a grin.
"Subaku no Gaara." The boy now revealed to be gaara said. As if hearing his name Kurama stirred inside Naruto.
"That's the one tail's, Shukaku's jinchuuriki. Shukaku's a racoon. He is scared of me.....well a bit." Kurama confessed. Naruto's eyebrow raised slightly.

Out of blue, Gaara's sand shot out and slammed the blonde into the wall behind him. Naruto blinked. "Uh...what the hell?!" Naruto tried to move his hand but the sand tightened. He held back a wince. "....Gaara?.....Can you please let me...go?...." Naruto lost his patience after waiting for some time.
"Shukaku, you bastard! You better let me go before I go all Kurama mode on your little racoon ass." Quickly the sand slid away from the Uzumaki back into the gourg. Gaara was surprised. He could feel the ichibi trembling a bit inside him.

Gaara narrowed his eyes at Naruto. But he just stood up, dusted off his clothes and eye smiled at him. "Yo!"