From the hyper hormonal fangirls her brown eyes moved over to the other guardian Kiryu Zero. She looked over to see if he was still in place. Yuuki's job was a really difficult one as a guardian. She not only had to keep these girls away, but at the same time she also had keep an eye on her partner to make sure he was not slacking off. When it came to guardian duties Zero was the biggest slacker. Most of the time he arrived late to his duty or worse sometimes he wouldn't even show up.

Yuuki's round brown orbs lingered upon the grumpy silverette's form for period of time before getting diverted towards the approaching members of the night class.

Like usual the one on the front line of the approaching group was none other than the blue eyed flirtatious blonde Aidou Hanabusa. His cheesy lines and seductive moves brought out the worst among the fangirls. Even the ones standing behind Zero would be tempted to try and attempt to cross the line. Lucky were the ones that stood behind Yuuki since they were easily able to push her out of the way. However Zero was always able to fix them with his signature death glare. One narrowed eye look by him was enough to send the girls' meters back.

Yuuki kept a careful eye on the night class as they walked passed. Here was the deal... although she may not have acted like it but Cross Yuuki too was a fangirl-no not a fangirl, an admirer would be more of an accurate term to describe her situation. There was someone in the night class whom she too admired from far and desired deep inside just like everything other fan girl in his fanclub. The only difference between her and the fangirls were she was not as loud as them with her feelings and unlike them she got special treatment by that person. That person was none other than the president of the night class Kuran Kaname! He also happened to be the kind hearted vampire that saved her from the bad vampire that snowy night years ago. If not for him then she wouldn't be here toda-

"Hey stop blushing!"

Her train of thoughts was cut off midway, thanks to Zero's insulting remarks.

"I'm not blushing you idiot!" She retaliated back while hoping and praying in her mind whatever pink hue she had on her cheeks would wash away. Sadly it worked the other way. The color deepened leaving her cheeks tomato red as the end result.

The sight of her blushing face made the male cringe. Yuuki was able to catch that right away. Although Zero always hid his emotions but when it came to vampires Yuuki was able to see his discomfort right away. After all he never made an attempt to hide his hatred towards those species. Especially towards Kuran Kaname!

To divert his mind Yuki knew she had to come up with something quick.

"Why are you not on your side?" she pointed out noticing him leaning against a tree trunk.

That was the best she could come up with in that moment but Zero simply ignored her and kept his focus on the passing by night class.

The last person to come out of that door happened to be the vice president, Ichijo Takuma. It became clear that it was him who was leading the group even today. Kuran Kaname was once more missing. Zero's lavender eyes moved from the vampires over to Yuki. He didn't miss the small frown at the corner of the brunette's lips- the affect of not seeing the pureblood.

Kaname-senpai is absent, yet again. But why? Why was he missing these classes, that too so many days in a row?

Yuuki almost lost count when was the last time she saw him during the switch-over. The worrying thoughts refused to leave her mind without a proper explanation. Mainly because the Kaname she knew behaved like a perfect honored student. Then why the sudden class skips? Something serious must have happened for him to act this unprofessionally. She tried to get some information out from the headmaster but the idea flopped since he too was on the same page as her.