The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath and counted to 20 in my head. Well you know how they say count to ten? That never really was long enough for me. "I apologies for um...well you all saw what a idiot I just was. It's just well you coming to see my race would be one of the best things that has happened to me since...well since my brother and sister where born and I found Kelly here." everyone had kind of settled down by now, but I saw the look on Kelly's face...she looked so sad, but there was also a mixture of anger on her face. Well that can't be good.

****

After about 30 minutes of everyone getting dressed into some warmer and more race appropriate clothing. We headed out to the front. "Ok so I need to make a call. I think my team would kill me if I showed up tonight and forgot to tell them that I brought Bony and Clyde" I pulled out my cheep $30 phone and dialed my friends number for the second time tonight "Hello you have reached Sex addicts anonymous how may we pleasure, I mean help you today" said Crusher in his usual greeting. I chuckled and then smiled as I heard my other three team mates arguing in the back ground "you are going to love me" I said and Crusher chuckled "already have babe, it was almost the death of me" he said and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it. The rest of the people on my end, Brandy, Clark, Nick, Cat, Kelly, Kale, Ryan, Oscar and Jeremy all waiting and watching me with anticipation, "well you are going to love me more. Guess who wants to watch us race tonight?!" I squealed with excitement. I bet it was a shock for these boys to see me like this, and in all truth I wasn't normally all fan crazed. I was just so dam happy being in my hero's presence.

There was silence on the other end and the some cheering and yelling at the others and telling them what I had said. Then someone must have said something on the other end of the line because everyone went dead silent on their end. I waited....and waited "hello?" I asked after a while. There was a deep breath and then someone moving form hand to hand , then Daisy's voice spoke to me "Honey...it's the second Friday of the mouth...you know what that means....you know who will be there at the track tonight right?" I froze. Dam I had forgotten all about D.K. "well it's ok he has never beaten me before and he wont tonight Daisy. Plus when will a opportunity like this ever come up again. You guys will be fine I will make sure of it." I said trying to be reassuring, but Daisy didn't care "you know it's not us we are worried about Mads. We know how well you can handle your self but D.K wants you for his own and he would fight dirty to get you on his team....we just can't-" but I cut her off, my voice raised "Dam D.K. Dam his stupid attitude. You KNOW Daisy I can handle it. I will not let that idiot get in the way of this, I will crush him if he try's" there was a chuckle in the back ground.

Then all of a sudden Crusher/ Carter's voice spoke up "I thought my name was crusher...you need a new threat Mads your steeling mine" I chuckled a little too. In relief and joy. Crusher was the boss and that meant we got to go "I will see you guys their in about 20 minutes oh and Daisy could you bring me some clothes?" after she started to gush over what she would get me to wear I hung up on her and turned to the rest. I turned to face a group of very excited people all murmuring in anticipation. "ok so I can only fit two other people in my car....so Kelly? And one other" I was hoping maybe Brandy or even Clark, but when Brandy opened her mouth I was a little taken back "Jeremy will ride with you" said Brandy and Clark pushed his son toward where Kelly had come over to join me and we where now both standing next to my car. "Umm ok..." I said.

It took us a little longer to get there LIMO ready for the rest to come around, I was gob smacked "wow" I said seeing a limo up close for the first time. I shook it off and told their driver to follow me. We all got buckled in and I went over to my car. Jeremy was sitting in the middle. Kelly smiling Smugly at him as I got silently into the car "So you guys ready to see what I do for a living?" I asked and Kelly nodded excitedly. Jeremy looked a little pail. I smiled "Oh Jeremy don't worry the actual all racers track is nothing like what you saw this afternoon" I said with a evil smile he must have missed as he relaxed visibly then looked at me, and before he had the chance to tense back up from my evil gaze I spoke again "no what you saw this afternoon was child play compared to tonight" I said and before he had the chance to say anything I started the car and drove off, keeping it at a normal pace so the driver behind us could follow.