Epilogue

2 years later....

"Anthony get back here!" Nikki yelled chasing her son around the house but finally catching him and gasp. "Did you eat all that chocolate I told you not to eat!?"

"Uh-oh Sowwy mommy!" Anthony giggled baring his short cute baby teeth. Anthony has really grown. He is 4 years old and has been giving his mommy headaches all around! But he still loves her.

Nikki couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. "It's okay. Next time don't do it again and make sure to not wake up your little brother."

"Yes mommy!" He says running away slightly bumping into his daddy. "Sowwy!"

John sighed stopping him. "Anthony, stop running I just put your brother to sleep." John begged exhausted.

"I won't make a swingle swound!" Anthony winked at him then tiptoeing up the stairs. "Not making a swound!" He giggled.

Just as Anthony got to the next step this happened. "WAAAHHHHH!!!!" Anthony froze with his eyes wide open.

"I pwomise I didn't do anywting." He said with his hands up.

Nikki laughed at her son and turned to her exhausted husband and pecked his lips. "Don't worry I will get Aiden." She said rubbing his back then groaning going up the stairs. "Why couldn't Aiden be a girl!" She moaned.

She went across the halls and went to his nursery to see him stretching from his five second nap. "Aiden why can't you go to sleep!" She moaned picking him up while he yawns against her shoulder.

She takes Aiden downstairs to the living room sits by John. "John, I don't care if we have six kids we are not stopping until I have a girl." Nikki demanded rubbing her son's back.

"Have you noticed that Aiden eyes are kinda mixture, it is like brown with a hint of blue."Nikki said smiling at her son in awe. "He is so handsome he really takes after his father." She said trailing her eyes to John's.

"I swear if the kids weren't home..." He trailed staring at Nikki's red full lips that he was ready attack.

"Might want to remember I have a baby in my arms that is watching us." She smirked watching John turn his attention to the baby with his hand in his mouth smiling.

John's cheek turn a little red making Nikki giggle. "Right...." John scratched his neck.

Anthony came running back tugging on his mommy's hand. "Mommy?"

"What?" Nikki asked him as he kept on tugging on her. Anthony whined but kept on tugging. "Mommy!" He whined. Nikki sighed getting up. "What?"

"Can I have cewael?" Anthony asked her finally making Nikki and John laughed.

"Of course you can." Nikki smiled then handing Aiden to John, then rushing to the kitchen with Anthony. "Now what kind of cereal you want?"

"Jacks!"

LATER THAT DAY

"Aunt Breezy!!" Anthony said jumping in her arms.

"Hi Anthony!" Brie said picking him up swinging him around but then putting him back down. "You have gotten a little heavy over the years."

"No I'm a big boy!" Anthony giggled then kissing her cheek.

Brie giggled at her nephew but then turned to her other nephew in his car seat. "Aren't you handsome." Brie pinched his cheeks gently. "Nikki I think I can handle Aiden."

"Are you sure? Aiden only eats around 2 a.m. in the morning, and as soon as the son rises he will get hungry again and he goes to sleep around-"

"Nikki I know how to take care of a baby okay? Don't worry momma bear." Brie winked at her taking his car seat.

"Okay bye bubba." She said giving him a tight hug. "Bye buddy." She said to Aiden kissing his cheeks.

"Bye mommy!" Anthony waved at her.

"See ya Nikki! See ya John!" Brie smiled then going out the door.

"Wow. Okay we are alone. What should we do?" Nikki asked John.

"How about we go to the..... Red room?"

         The End