Chapter 29

Nikki P.O.V
I woke up to a breath tickling my neck and two strong arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I moaned rubbing my eyes tiredly. After a few seconds I tried getting up but failed because of John's tight grip. After a few times of trying I finally freed myself from John's tight grip. When i was standing I became so sore from last night but no regret I deserved that passionate sex. I wobbled to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I dried off and threw on a robe and started doing my hair and makeup, then I also picked out my outfit. John is not going to be going to work for some reason he said he would tell me later which is really weird since they always need him 24/7 considering he is the face of the company. When I was ready I grabbed my keys and purse and left. (At the Arena) So since I'm not totally healed I will not be having any match but I still have to go to work. I ran into some divas and engaged in a conversation. We were called into Stephanie's office for some important news. "Okay ladies we have a new diva joining us today." Stephanie said with a smile spreading on her tanned face. A girl with red hair and tanned skin walked in. "Ladies this Eva-Maria our new WWE diva." Stephanie said as we all mutured a 'hi' "Hello." She said waving with a smile and a peppy voice. To be honest she was really pretty but seemed like trouble but who am I to judge someone I don't even know. We all got dismissed and we hung out in catering with the new girl. "So what made you want to become a new diva and how long?" Alicia asked her. Damn Alicia what is this the Ellen Degrees Show. "Well I have been watching WWE for a while now and then I had this growing passion to be a professional wrestler." She said with the same preppy voice. "So Eva who is your favorite wrestler in WWE?" Nattie asked her. Eva gasped and smiled "My favorite wrestler has always been John Cena." And there it is always have to be John. "Why John?" I asked her curious earning a nudge in the arm and a glare from Brie. "Well because he is 15× world chamotion and ever since he joined WWE I always had a small crush on him." Oh kill me now!! Everyone looks at me awkwardly knowing how awkward this is. I'm used to girls liking John and everything but Eva is pretty damn hot and seems like one can become a threat to my popularity which is only going to make me feel more jealous of she even get within 3 feet away from John. Me and John already went that and that only made me separate myself from when I was pregnant. "Well looks like I am able to leave now so see you guys." I said getting from my seat relieved that time went by fast. 'Bye' They said to me as I walked to the exit. I know I shouldn't be jealous and how it may seem I don't trust john and I I do it just that I don't trust her, like how did she even get into WWE anyway!!!!