Chapter 2

Nikki's P.O.V
It has been 2 weeks since Eve first joined and John acting weird. And nothing changed he has been really distant lately for no reason its like I'm not his girlfriend anymore I'm just the girl who hangs out with him who sleeps with him. But at least in these two weeks out sex life didn't die. I just really need to make sure he doesn't end up with Eve I just love him to much. He starting to be distant from me and closer to Eve and I wake up everyday each day having little hope. I was in my bed having a peaceful sleep until my alarm clock filled the room. I got up and took a shower and to my closet and picked out a see through black top and zebra print leggings and black high tops.  I put makeup and straighten my hair. When I was done I walked out the door and to my red Ferrari. When I arrived I went to go find John since I haven't seen him. I was walking around everywhere until I saw him in Catering I decided to sneak up on him to I quietly walk towards him but then wrap my arms around him from behind "Hello Johnny Boy." I say sitting on his lap kissing his lips. "Hey Nicole." He said with a smile. "Hi John" I turn to see Eve...AGAIN. Seriously it like have no alone time with John without her popping up anywhere "So have you heared about the storyline?" She asked him while twirling her hair. "Yeah I just heard." I looked at him confused smile. "What storyline?" I asked him but Eve cut in with a smirk "You know the storyline between me and Johnny Boy here." Did she just call him Johnny Boy? And why didn't John tell me about the storyline. "Anyway I got to go I have a interview bye Johnny Boy." She said leaving and blowing a kiss. I looked at him removing my arms from his neck "John why did not you tell me you had a storyline with Eve." I said upset. "Because I knew you would instantly get jelouse jealous and mad at Eve wjen she didn't do anything." He said as I start to get up off from his lap. "But John what happened to not keeping anything from each other and you thought not telling me would solve the problem." I said and he scoffed also standing up "Like you haven't kept anything from me like how you didn't tell me that Dolph was going to kiss you." He said with anger in his eyes. "But John right now I just feel like I'm loosing you ever since your ex girlfriend came to WWE how can you throw that into my face at least all those times he would flirt with me I wouldn't let him unlike you." I said also getting Angry walking away but he followed "When have Eve ever flirt with me." He said with a annoyed expression "Uhh like the time when you first saw her when she kissed her cheek and when she called you Johnny Boy." I say raising my voice. "John is it possible that you are falling for Eve." I asked him with a tear threnting to come out. I guess he must saw because his gave went to stone to soft "No why would you think that." He said grabbing my hand whIle I sigh "You have been very distant lately and always been with Eve and always been rescheduling our date nights." I say to him he looks at me weirdly "Nicole are you okay you look really pale." He said to me. Suddenly I start to loose my balance and my vision turns blury as I soon see darkness......