Chapter 14

Nikki's P.O.V
I went home and packed Anthony's clothes and took him to my Mom house and went back here to get ready. I walked in and up to my room and flopped on my bed. Why did I agree with this? Why did have to let Brie words get in my head Why? I got up lazily and took a nice cleansing shower with bath and body works and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair and left it in my natural waves. I put on my victoria secret lace black bras and panties. I did my makeup and picked out a jumper with a white pedals on it with a v-neck and stopped one centimeter says away from my pantie line. To top it all off I put on some white heels and a necklace.

I feel like a slut or it's just that I don't go

I feel like a slut or it's just that I don't go. But I do feel pretty dann good because I look sexy as fuck. But I look desperate. Ugh shut up Nikki what are you bipolar!?! I walked down stairs and grab my purse and turn the lights out. I walk outside and get in the SUV. I start the car and pull out of the driveway. I think as I started driving. What if he brings that girl with him? What if something happens there? What if John is gonna a be a jerk to me there? I spent the whole thirty minutes thinking. I found a parking space. I got out the car. I run my hand through my hair and fix my jumper as my heart was beating. I walked in the club mostly a bar. I was greeted by the smell of strong alcohol. "Nikki!" I turned to see Brie she walked over to me. "I though you wasn't going to come what took you so long." She said she said with her brows furrowed. " Beauty. Beauty took me so long is John here yet?" I asked still feeling nervous. She suddenly had a sad expression on her face. "Yeah...and he brought his....new girlfriend." She said. My broke into a million pieces. "Are you okay Nikki?" She said worridly. I looked at her with a fake smile and holding back tears "Yeah I'm okay he moved on so I should to." I said as I quickly left to the bar. I say sat down on the stool and ordered a margarita. I looked at my hands and looked around the room and saw John and his new girlfriend. I get my margarita and drink really fast ordering another one. Why did I come Randy is not even here this was all John. After 3 more margaritas it took control over me. Why should I stand here and mope and watch John having the time of his life when I could also be having the time life my life as well. I walked to the dance floor and starting swaying my hips soon I felt somebody grinding against but I decided to grind as also. I didn't know who this guy was but all I know is that I was having a hell of fun. I turned to see who was this mystery person was and saw that it was..... .