Chapter 8

2 months later
"Now Nikki are you sure your going to be okay." Nanna said hugging tightly rubbing my back. "Yes nanna I will be alright I promise." I said pulling away kissing her cheek. "Okay have a safe drive back and take care of my great grandson for me." She said bending down to Anthony in his car seat squeezing his cheeks as Anthony just stare waking up from his nap.

" She said bending down to Anthony in his car seat squeezing his cheeks as Anthony just stare waking up from his nap

"Ugh he is so precious." She said staring at him right back. I smiled. "I will we'll be fine I have a SUV to drive us there and some pumped up milk saved to last him." I say to her trying to give her a hint were ready. "I'm ugh drive safely are you sure you got enough sleep to drive for 9 hours?" She asked. "Yes Grandma and if I get tired I will stop somewhere and get coffee." I say to her picking up the car seat throwing the cover over it. "Okay looks like you ready to go." She said pulling me into a hug once again "Drive safe okay?" She said. I nodded "Okay." I opened the door and walked to my black GMC Yuko. I opened the door and strap Anthony car seat to the seat and strap him up as he was smiling at me making my kiss his cheek. When I got done I got in the car and took off.
10 hours Later
I pulled up in my old house and pried the car on the drive way and put tge car on park and turned off the car. I stayed there and stared at the house upon. It seems like I haven't seen tgus house years but only in 10 months. Taking a deep breath I got out the car and went to go get Anthony who was lightly snoring in a pattern. I smiled and grabbed him out of the car seat. I closed the door and looked and saw Bryan and Brie walking out the house walking over. "Hey!" Me and Brie say at the same and hugged each other. "Oh my God look at him." Brie said taking him out my arms. I giggled "Hello Nikki." Bryan said with a smile hugging me. "Hey Bryan thanks for building the nursery I really owe you." I said pulling away. "No you don't owe me anything I'm glad I was able to help." He said crossing my arms. "Speaking of the nursery ready to see?" Brie said excitedly. I looked at her with a obviously look. "Uh duh." I say walking to door and opening it to see that everything never changed it was all in the same place when I left. I ran upstairs with them behind and saw a day that Anthony on it. I bathed in a gasp at the sight.

 I bathed in a gasp at the sight

"It's amazing guys." I said walking around the room admiring it. I looked at Anthony to see he was smiling. I walked over to Brie and took him into my arms. "Look Anthony this is your new room." I said in a baby voice letting him look around the room. "Guys I can really tell you put a lot into it. Thanks guys." I said to them. They smiled.  Hours later they left leaving and Anthony sleeping and with me preparing for bed. Tomorrow is when I return backed to WWE with Anthony with me which really makes me even more nervous. WWE here I come.