Chapter 34

Nikki P.O.V
I was woken up with small kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw John's blue eyes staring into mines. "Morning birthday girl." He said kissing me on the lips. I looked at him confused. My birthday? Did I really forget my own birthday? "It's my birthday?" I asked unsure. "Yeah, it's you and brie 24th birthday." He said pulling me close and kissing me on the lips. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asked. "I don't know maybe start planning our WEDDING!" I said exiteddy pulling him closer to me and resting my head. "I already made calls." John said. It makes me really happy to see that John is as exited as I am about this wedding because when we first met John didn't want marriage or kids so its good to see that he is really putting effort in this wedding. "Maybe today I can pick out some wedding colors and we can come up with the theme of the wedding is going to be." I said stroking his hair. "But at the end of the night your mine." John said rubbing my waist getting handy. "Yeah tonight not right now." I said pulling his hands off my waist and getting out of bed. "With me you never know!" He shouted as I was walking out laughing. I walked down the long hall and went into Anthony's room and saw him standing holding on to the railing of the crib. I smiled "Well someone is a morning person." I said smiling at his dimples he got from John. "Geeee..." He said trying to talk whule smiling. I laughed and walked over and picked him up off from the crin and put him on the floor landing him on his feet. He grabbed my pajama pants tightly trying not to fall. I grabbed both of his hands and helped him walk to the bedroom. We made to the bedroom. "Hey killer." John said sitting up on the bed. "Da da." Anthony said taking wobbly steps to John. "Anthony do you think you can walk to da da." I said to him. He responded with baby noises coming from his mouth. I slowly let go of Anthony but still stood right behind him if he falls. John got out of bed and bended down. "Come killer come to da da." He said calling for him. Anthony looked at John and slowly let go of my pajama pants and took tiny wobbly steps to John. "Go Anthony go!" I said smiling at him. Anthony stopped mid way and was about to crawl. "No killer come walk to da da." John said lifting him up into standing. Anthony put out his hand into his mouth unsure of what to do and started walking to John. "Yes! Good job Anthony." I said walking over to where they were. "Can't beleive my baby boy is about to turn one." I said sitting on the chair in the corner. "What do you think we should do?" John asked as Anthony continued to play with his face. "Maybe invite some people and decorate around the house and you can just show up if you can." I said to him as he sighed and carried Anthony to the bed beside me. "Nicole I will make it I promise." He said kissing me on the forehead. "Well I got to go and get dressed." He said leaving Anthony crawling on my lap grabbing my shirt. "Where you going?" I asked. "Eva Marie wants me to help her train for 2 weeks it will only be an hour until I'm done." I feel unsure about John training Eva because I heard she has a reputation of stealing taken men and because of she might pull a move on John in a slick way. I'm not going to tell John he can't go because this is apart of our jobs and I don't want his to think I don't trust him so I'm going to trust him and let him go. "Oh okay." I said as it was nothing. He walked into out bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and looked Anthony playing with the covers. "You'll stay with me will you?" I asked him. He turned around and smiled and pointed his finger on my face. "To ahh gee." He said smiling showing his 7 teeth. I smiled and kissed his hand and pulled him to the bed and have him blow kissed on his neck making him used his baby laugh. I grabbed my phone and called brie. "Hello?" She said. "Happy birthday birthday girl!!!" I said biting my lip. "Not just me you two you newly bride hey me and Randy was going to plan something you and John what to join?" She said. "Me and John already have plans tonight we out going out to dinner well I got to go bye." I said. "Bye." I hung up the phone and swung Anthony on my hip and walked downstairs. "Anthony are you hungry?" I asked him. He pointed the kitchen. "I'll take that as a yes." I said walking to the kitchen and putting him on his high chair. My phone vibrated on the table. I picked it up and saw it was a txt from Nattie.
Hey TJ told me that John and Eva are training today. Did you know Eva was a swimsuit model better get to the bottom of it.
I dropped slammed my phone on the counter in disbelief. She's a swimsuit model! How am I supposed to compete with that!!!