Chapter 55

Nikki's P.O.V
Since John wanted to be slick and try to lie to me my great and awesome day had to come to an end. Nattie dropped me off at home sending me a powerful message about men. I unlocked the door and walked in the house and saw Brie and Anthony playing on the floor. "I'm home dear!" I said with a fake enthusiastic voice. "Hey are you okay?" Brie said instantly coming to give a tight of worry that I shouldn't be having. "Yeah just a little mad that he would lie to me like that." I said disappointedly. "Mommy!" Anthony said running to me. I changed my sorrow face into a joyful face. "Hey bubba!" I said picking him up and kissing his cheek. "Were you good for breezy?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yeah." He said and I out put him down and ran back to his toys. "Something told me Eva would be trouble as soon as I saw her." I said to Brie running my hand threw my hair. "I'm pretty sure we all we did when she said John is her crush." Brie chuckled. "Yeah I guess fate was giving me a warning." I said looking down crossing my arms. "Hey Fate was preparing you for this it wasn't fate that Eva and John be together." Brie said sternly making me feel better. "It's like things always try to break me and John apart twenty four seven and I'm getting sick of it." I said honestly. Brie didn't say anything but rub my back comfortly. "Umm I should go I will call you later." She said giving me a hug. "Okay I'll be waiting." I said and she nodded and walked out. After five minuets I heard John's car pull up. Here we go.....

ToxicNena Oh-Uh stuff about to go down! Should I update the rest of this book today?