Chapter 52

Nikki P.O.V
We headed to our appointment with our wedding planner Rachel Kasari. "Good Morning." She said as we stepped into her office. "Good morning." Me and John said and sat down in the chairs. "So is happening today?" She says opening a sketch book. "Well right now we need help on finding a venue." I said to her. "Okay so what do you want your wedding to be like. "Well for the ceremony it have to be inside." John said and I nodded at her. "And we agreed on blue and purple for the wedding colors." I said nodding at John. "Okay how many people are going to at the wedding?" She said writing all of this down. "About up 350." I said and she gasped. "Wow that is a lot so we are going to find a ceremony venue extra large." She says. "So regular venues are up to 13,000 and this one with the extra set of people maybe around 18,000." She says. "And that includes the venue for the reception?" John asks putting his arm around my shoulder. "Yes and the money may add because of the decorations cake dresses wardrobe catering and all that good stuff." She says. "I mean I guess that's not so bad right?" I asked turning to John. "No I guess not it's up to you princess." He says shurgging. "Okay we will go with the extra large venues." I said with a wide smile. "Okay what theme do you want this wedding to be?" She asked us. "Very elegant and classy but fun at the same time of that makes since." I said and she nodded. "I understand perfectly so how about a venue with a huge dance floor and goody stand for the kids do you guys have kids." She asked us. "Yeah 1 one year old son named Anthony." John said making me smile of the thought of my baby boy. "Okay so that would be good for him are there going to be children at the wedding?" She asked and I nodded. "Okay so maybe we can have it kinda have it ball room but with color how about that?" She asks us and we nodded. "Okay." She says writing it down. "And as your wedding planner I can call and schedule appointments for you and help you find stuff for your wedding so leave it all to me all you have to do is show up and be happy." She says with a warm smile. "Okay thank you for your help." I said as all three of us stood up. "Your very welcome." She said as we shook hands. Me and John walked out of her office and to the car. Having that appointment really made me relax a little about Carol I guess. The car Bluetooth rung and I answered it. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey sweetie." My mom answered. "Hey momma what's up?" I asked her. "Well I was wondering if we can all have a get together to celebrate your engagement!" She says excitedly. "I don't know about that momma." I said warningly. "What oh come on please Nikki this is a big deal and it should be celebrated." She says begging me I sighed giving in. "Okay fine but not a whole lot of people just maybe Brie, Nattie, Paige, john's best man, and Carol I guess." I said. "Okay maybe we can have it at O'charleys!" She said. I groaned. "Mom why have it at a Resturuant when we can have it at home!" I said whining. "Oh hush you sound like Anthony." She says and I groaned again. "So you want to plan an engagement party in a day and clean up what's left of it." Mom said. "Ugh fine!" I said giving it up. "Okay we will have it at eight!" She says chirpy. "Bye!" I said and hung up the phone. My mom is to excited to even care if I hung up the phone. "Are you crazy!" John yelled causing me to jump. "What were you think inviting mom to the event!" He said. "Hey your mom should be apart of it too." I said to him sternly. "Why invite her when she is going to ruin it." He said. "Okay if your mom says something then I'm going to quickly change the subject." I said calmly. "I just don't know why you risk your time for mom all she does is make our lives miserable." He says. "Look can we please stop talking about your mom as a enemy who was made to destroy us." I said annoyed. "Fine but if something happens don't say I didn't warn you." He said grabbing my hand. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and looking straight ahead. Carol can't do anything that bad....right?

ToxicNena John Cena is on Smackdown!!! I am so exited!! The announced him 'Legendary and free agent John Cena returns' I can't wait to watch but I am hoping that Nikki Bella is going to be back so soon or I'm going to loose it.