Chapter 12

4 weeks later
"Wahhh!!" Not again! I groaned and walked back to Anthony room. I walked in picked him up and tried to rock him back to sleep but failed. "Ugh Anthony please stop crying help a mother out." I said to myself more to him. After 10 minuets he finally went to sleep. Freedom!! I ran to my room and went back o bed and covered my whole body with the covers. "Ring Ring!!" No!! Why me Why now!! I unplugged the alarm clock and threw it on the floor. I sighed in my pillow and got out of the bed and got ready for the day. I took a shower and waved my hair and did ny makeup and dressed in a sparkly crop top and black jeans with regular black pumps.
I heard the door bell echo crossed the house while I was getting ready in the room. "Coming!" I yelled as I raced down stairs also trying not fall because of ny 6 inch heels. I opened the door to see Daniel, Anthonh's new babysitter. "Good morning Ms.Garcia." she said with a smile. "Hey come in and please call me Nicole even though I'm a mother I'm still in my twenties." I said laughing a little. "So right now Anthony is steel sleeping and I pumped some milk for him in the fridge." I said grabbing my purse. She nodded. "Okay off I go." I said to her waving. "Bye M- Nicole." She said with a sweet smile.
At the Arena
I walked in with some people saying hi as I walked to the lockeroom. I had a match against Niomi so I took a shower and went to hair and makeup and changed into my Nikki Bella fearless gear. I walked outside the lockeroom location and somewhat closed to the stage because I have the match in ten minuets so I began to stretch. "Hey Nikki!" I turned to Randy running towards me. "Hey what's up Randy?" I asked him still stretching. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go clubbing tonight with some friends and I." He said expressing his passion for grammar. "Is John going to be there?" I asked him. "Oh no he said he was busy today." Even though John wasn't going to ve there I still couldn't go. "I don't know I got to watch Anthony and-" I was cut off by Randy's frustration. "Nikki just because your a mother now doesn't mean you can't have a little fun you got pregnant when you were twenty three and was twenty three when you gave birth but now since he was born you're like a thirty year old who only drinks virgin pina colada." He said as I gasp. "Hey I'm still fun you know what I'm going and I'm going to show looking like the sexiest bitch I am." I said with a sassy tone. Randy scoffed "I'll beleive believe it when I see it." He said rolling his eyes and walking away. Did I really stopped being a twenty three year old when the baby was born did I really lost my sexy. I snapped out of my thought when I hear my music play and went out and crowd was wild as I did my normal booty shake and head to the ring and did a back flip on the rope to land inside the ring. The match began and I immediately did a superhero punch. I got her up and throw her against the ropes the elbow her but she dodged making me head into the ropes falling to the floor. I turned and saw she was about to jumped on me so I moved out the way quickly making her hit head first on the floor. As she was getting up I did a drop kick. I picked her up and body slammed her and did the rack attack other and then did a Bella buster making her tap out. I got out the ring doing my loser sign. When I was backstage I was breathing heavily. I walked to the lockeroom to see brie since that old thought was still in my mind I decided to talk to Brie about since were twins and talk about almost everything. "Hey brie can I talk to you about something?" I asked her as she nodded and we sat down in the bench. "Do you think I turned boring and lost my inner sexy ever since I had Anthony?" I said scared what my her answer will be. "Of course you used do all kinds of crazy wild things he'll you had sexy with John every thirty minutes and every time we go to the bar you always get a iced sweet tea instead of alcohol the old you would've left completely wasted and the next day having a huge hangover." She said like she prepared a whole speech. "Ugh it's worst than thought brie can you help me get ready for tonight I assumed her invited you." I said with a hand over my forehead. "Yeah I got to say you're pretty brave for going to the club when John is going to be their I wouldn't have the guts to do that if it was my ex." I looked at her with confusion. "What are you talking about I just asked Randy of John was coming and he said no." I said. She gasped dramatically "Do you think John is up to something?" She asked. "More than likely the guy have been flirting with me more than a hormonal teenage boy." I said rolling my eyes flipping my hair off my shoulder. Brie laughed as I joined her. "So you're still going to come?" She asked. I nodded "Yeah I'm bringing the old me back except the part about getting drunk because I do have a child in my home but I will have a few cups and plus the old me wouldn't care and would just have fun." I said to her. "That's the Nikki I know." She said. "Yeah well I'm going to go take a shower before melt of my own sweat." I said walking to the showers. I hopped in the shower and started taking the hot shower. It can't be bad going to the club with your ex right?