Chapter 35

I soon began to have a mini panic attack about the little super model with my fiance. I'm going to have to warn John at least in a way that he understands me. I heard John jog down stairs and tensed up. "Hey John?" I asked him as he began to walk in the kitchen where I was. "Yeah." He said grabbing a water bottle for him on the go. "Okay so Eva is really flirty and I heard she has a reputation of stealing taken men..." I said to him as he rolled his eyes. "Look Nicole I won't let her do anything okay I'm just going to teach her some moves and head out okay?" He said now standing infront of the door. "Okay bye...love you." I said to him blowing a kiss. Door close gently leaving me there without a response. Well that better than I expected him lash out because ever since what happened back in our history me being worried about him with a girl has been a sensitive thing for him. I always try hard not to make him feel like I don't trust because I do. I grabbed some fruit and cut some up for me and Anthony to eat. I put some in the bowl for Anthony and gave him his baby fork. I fixed my plate and put whipped cream on my fruit. I turned around and saw Anthony reaching for the whip cream. "No Anthony you can not have whip cream for breakfast." I said to him. "Ahh we ba gee da ya!" He shouted reaching for it more now fussing. "You can have ice cream tonight!" I said to him annoyed." He instantly closed his mouth and began eating his fruit sloppy with his baby fork. I sat at the table and began eating my fruit. Well I think this year I'm going to spend time with Anthony for my birthday until John comes back when John is already mad at me. One way to spend my birthday. I grabbed me and Anthony's bowl and washed them out and took Anthony on his high chair and put a baby moniter beside him. I know not the best option to leave a baby down stairs while I take a shower but I have to have some way to clean. I took a quick shower and put on a bra and panties and through on a crop top and some cupries with white Jordans.

 I took a quick shower and put on a bra and panties and through on a crop top and some cupries with white Jordans

I did my makeup and hair and walked downstairs. I grabbed Anthony and walked him back to the nursery and gave him a bath and loshioned him and put on some cute clothes.

 I grabbed Anthony and walked him back to the nursery and gave him a bath and loshioned him and put on some cute clothes

Since Randy is taking Brie out all day today I kinda got nothing to do now except stay here really. I walked Anthony down the stairs with him holding my hands tight. When got down my phone rung against the counter in the kitchen I had it placed on. I walked over and grabbed it and saw it was Nattie. "Hey Nattie." I said into the phone while walking over to Anthony and taking him to the living room. "Hey since its your birthday and I bet you have nothing to do want to go hangout?" I promise Nattie will always be my life savior no matter where I go. "Sure where are we going?" I said holding the phone with my ear. "Maybe we can go downtown to where all those shops at and go to O'charleys I can pick you up." She said. "Okay thanks Nattie." I said to her. "Your welcome." She said and hung up the phone. This is why Nattie  is my best friend besides brie because she always bright up my day. I waited on her a few minuets  and we left and went shopping and we finally got to O'charleys. "How's wedding planning?" Nattie said sipping her drinking. "Damn, this is my only second day of being engaged I haven't started yet." I said laughing as she joined in. "I'm sorry I'm just happy for you because it took about like 3 years to get John to want marriage." She said. "Yeah well right now I have no idea what I want for this wedding like should i have it inside or out?" I said unsure fidling with the ring on my finger. "You should have it at that garden we went to and have the reception inside." She said. "That would be nice." I said. "Look Nikki I went to the gym and Eva had her hands all over John." Nattie said. I looked at her in a serious way. "Really like what was she doing?" I asked her. "She was touching him on his chest doing all these sexual moves while they were wrestling." My eyes were wide but went to my to my son who started to fuss reaching for my phone. I gave him my phone still shocked. "This morning I warned John about her and it seemed that he was annoyed with me for doing that." I said. "I think that's why he looked guilty while helping her because he knew you wouldn't like that he was doing this." She said. I put ny head on my hands. "Right I'm feeling the pressure of everything with Anthony's first birthday then I got a wedding and while all that is happening John is not going to be there and now this. I feel like every girl always have to steal him away from him." I said rubbing my eye lids. "I'm just surprised you let him do the movie with that sex scene." Nattie said surprised. I looked at her weird. "John didn't say he had to do a sex scene." I said confused. Nattie looked at me weird to and pulled out her phone. "The video says it right here."
"Amy can't you wait to do that sex scene with John Cena." A strange guy said behind the camera "Hell yes i can't wait I'm going to have fake sex with John Cena I think that is every girls dream."
I looked up from the phone with my mouth open. "Did John really didn't tell me about?" I said to myself looking at Nattie. Nattie stared at me as I stood there confused. John is going to have a lot of explaining to do...