Chapter 25

Third P.O.V
John was sitting in Nicole's room completely exausted holding a whining Anthony reaching out for his unconscious mother. Nicole just had surgery about an hour ago and still didn't wake up yet. Who ever attacked her had a object that made her this way. John was completely devastated the whole time. He never left the hospital not once he refused to leave her alone. The doctor walked in with exams. "Okay Mr. Cena I will now go over with you her x-ray," John nodded setting Anthony by nikki's legs on the bed.  "It looks like her ribs are starting to repair faster abd it looks like they are healing all in the right places. She should be able to wrestle once she gets out of here." The woman said pointing at the picture with her pin. John was overly joy with the news. "Thank you." John said as the lady nodded and left the room. "Looks like mommy is going to be okay." He said smiling while grabbing Anthony. Anthony smiled and giggled and clapped his hands. Brie came in with Randy not bothering to knock. "So how is she will she be able to wrestle?" Brie asked him eagerly. John chuckled "She is completely fine yes she will be able to wrestle." He said. Randy and Brie let out a breath of relief. "Ugh thank goodness Brie wouldn't stop rambling for the whole 5 days without talking about Nikki." Randy said rolling his eyes. Brie playfully slapped his arm and glared. John couldn't be happier that the love of his life was okay and nothing serious happened.
Nikki P.O.V
What the what the heck is going on? Why is it completely dark and voices..that sounds like a baby cooing and Brie. I tried wiggling my arms and opening my eyes but I couldn't, it was like I was immobile. Suddenly it was a blurry light appeared making my head hurt from trying to concentrate. I groaned as pain hit to my head my vision got back to normal to only see.....