Chapter 41

Nikki P.O.V
We made it to Applebee's my favorite casual returuant and sat down at a booth by the window. We are not drinking right now since Anthony is with us so we got normal drinks and we ordered our food. "So Lola is JJ still mad about the engagement?" I asked her nervously playing with my pony tail. "I mean he is starting to except the fact of you guys getting married." She said with a knowing face. "I just don't want JJ going to the wedding if there is going to be negativity about us." I said as she nodded. "I understand right now he is really starting to let it go where he can be civil with John around." She said. I let out a breath and smiled and looked at Brie. So that is the end of that story....
Skip to Anthony's Birthday
Today is Anthony first birthday!!! I am do exited he is turning one. I feel so old!!!! The girls and I woke up extra early and finished decorating the pool and inside. TJ and Randy is here helping out and Roman and his daughter. "Okay Nikki I think you can wake up Anthony now." Nattie Nature said climbing off the latter from hanging the banner. "Okay." I said. I grabbed my phone and put it on video and walked in his nursery and saw him sleeping. "Anthony." I said softly walking to his crib. "Anthony." I said louder shaking him. He started moving and opened his blue eye slowly and started to smile like he always do. "Good Morning handsome." I said to him. "Happy first birthday!" I said to him as he smiled and began reaching for the phone. I turned it off and picked him up and walked to the living room. "Happy birthday Anthony!" They girls said and Roman, TJ, and Randy said. He laughed and looked at me. "Happy birthday Anthony." I said bouncing him on my hip that I know he loves. I sat him down and let him room around the room. "Anthony do you like it?" I asked him and he only smiled at me. "I take that as yes." I said looking at them as they laughed. "Come on Anthony let's get you dressed." I said reaching out my hand and he walked over and took it. We walked in his nursery and I took him a bath. I dried him off and put sun screen on him and combed his hair. I put him in a blue button shirt with white pants and brown shoes.

I took out my phone and took a picture of him and captured it my one year baby boy

I took out my phone and took a picture of him and captured it my one year baby boy. I picked him up off the changing table and took him in the living room and turned I  the t.v. for him so I can take a shower. I rushed upstairs and took a shower and tree in panties and bra and did my hair in a top knot and did my makeup. I changed into a denim crop top with white pants and black sandels put on a choker.

I walked back dowstairs and once I was my phone rung in my pocket

I walked back dowstairs and once I was my phone rung in my pocket. I took it out and as it was John so I answered it. "Hey John I can't wait to see you today." I said with a smile. "Hey baby I need to talk to you..." He said nervously. "What is it?" I asked confused looking at Anthony. "I......"