Chapter 24

"Nicole is going to have to stay here for week since her ribs are fractured and it is going to be hard to breath and until they heal enough sje will be able to go home." I was paralyzed staring at the love of my life in a deep slumber. I nodded and went to go sit in the uncomfortable chairs by Brie and my son. "What did they say?" She asked eagerly holding a sleeping Anthony. I took a deep breath and lifted my cap and scratched my head. "She is going to have to stay here a week because of her broken ribs." I said emotionless. Who would do this? Who would do this to someone like her? I know who. The person who did this to soembody else who practically plagiarized every move and they will pay for what they done. I got up and walked out with Brie calling my name. I speeded on the highway and went back to the Arena and marched through the doors with my jaw clenched and my hands in a fist. I walked in the lockeroom lockdown and came face to face with him. "Hey John!-" I punched him the face making him stumble back holding his. I lifted by the shirt and slammed him against the wall. "WHY did you do it." I said in a deep voice. "Did what?" He asked with a shaky voice. I slammed him harder making him groan. "Why did you do it!" I said in a demanding voice as i dropped him and kicked in the ribs repeatedly. I stopped when I heard heels clacking. I waited until the clacking stopped. I look down at Dolph seeing him groan holding his ribs. I walked away holding my bleeding fist in the quiet hallway.
Eve P.O.V
I got John I'm the right place I wanted blaming someone else when I clearly did it. It was all part of my plan to get Nikki where she is now with a hurting John needing someone to confort him and that someone is me......