Chapter 37

Nikki P.O.V
"I'm going to miss you." I said into John shoulder with tears on my cheek. John's arm were right around my waist with his head hurries in my neck. "I'm going to miss you too." He said. I pulled back and wiped my tears and picked Anthony and handed him to John. "I'm going to miss you killer be a good boy for mommy." John said kissing him on his head as Anthony was pouring and crying. John handed back Anthony to me and kissed me again. He grabbed his bags and loaded it in the car. "I love you guys." He said looking at us. "Daddy." Anthony said whining and reaching for John which caused me to cry more. "We love you too." I said to him as Anthony laid his head on my shoulder causing me to fill his tears. John blow us a kiss and got in the car and the limo driver drove off. A few more tears came out my eyes and Anthony's. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down and walked inside and sat on the couch rubbing Anthony's back shushing him. After five minuets Anthony stopped crying and fell asleep in my lap so I took him upstairs and laid him on me and John's bed with his blanket laid on him. I went over to my lap top and put on the bed and opened it to reveal my home screen with me, John, and Anthony. I grabbed a pen and my wedding notebook and began searching for places for my wedding and caterers. Right now I'm waiting a year to renew my contract so right now is all the divas break. (Don't ask why) I checked once in a while to see if Anthony is still sleep and he was. It was pretty quiet except with the T.V going. Now I also got to plan Anthony's birthday. I send invitations to everyone at WWE and Nattie is helong me plan it since she is his God mother and she is my best friend. I would have Brie be his God mother but she is already his aunt so then Nattie was the close 2nd. So I planned 3 month get away for the girls since all of the WWE superstars left to England for NXT for 3 days. That means that divas are off and Vince didn't want divas to go to England want the divas to go with the superstars for some reason. So I am throwing a sleep over for the divas or most divas or my future bridesmaids. Brie, Nattie, Paige, Trinity, Lana, and Alicia. And one boy is going to be joining us which is Anthony. While Anthony is taking his nap I am setting up the house with movies and champagne bottles and a whole lot of snacks. As I was setting up I heard baby noises coming from the stairs. I ran over the stairs and saw Anthony lying on the stairs almost down here with five more steps to go. I gasped. "Anthony John Garcia Colace Cena what on earth are you doing on the stairs?" I said lifting him off the stairs and on my hip. "Ah hee." He laughed touching my lips with his tiny palm and wiggling in my embrace kicking me with his strong legs. "Oww Anthony!" I said putting him down on his laughs as he continued laughing and running away. "I knew that ice cream you had earlier was a bad idea." I mumble as Anthony's laughs echoed through the house. The door bell ringed so I went to go get it. I opened the door and saw it was Brie and Nattie. "Hey girls." I said hugging them and letting them in. "Hey." They said. "Is anyone hear yet?" Nattie asked walking in the living room putting her bags down as did Brie. "No you guys are early." I said sitting on the couch as they joined in. Suddenly was heard small footsteps against the floor. "Hey Anthony!" Brie said smiling at him with her arms wide. Anthony ran in her arms and Brie picked him up in her lap. "Anthony what's my name?" She asked him. Anthony didn't respond amd put his finger to his lips with a shy smile. "What's my name?" She asked again. "Bee." He said pointing at her with his small finger. We laughed ta his cuteness. He tried to Brie but he can't pronounce r so it comes out Bee. Soon everyone showed up and we were sitting at the counter talking until the door bell ring. "Oh it must be the pizza guy." I said grabbing the change. I walked to the door and opened it. "13.91." The pizza guy said. I handed him a 20. "Keep the change." I said as I grabbed the pizza and the recete from him. "Thank you." He said I smiled and closed the door and went into the kitchen where the girls were. "I got the pizza." I said excitedly as the girls shouted. We grabbed our pizza and began eating. "Nikki what kinda of wedding dress do you want?" Alicia  Fox asked me. "Well I'm thinking about getting a fit and flare and a ball gown." I said to her. "Oh we should go wedding dress shopping tomorrow." Brie said. "Yeah I kinda got an idea for the bridesmaid dresses." I said cut up prices of Anthony's pizza and setting it on a plate and giving it to him. "What kind of bridesmaids dresses?" Paige asks. "Well there like a purple color and they are all the same color  Paige I'm going to have a black ribbon with yours and Brie is going to have a different dress that is blue." I said smiling at her. She put her hand on her heart and went to hug me. "Oh my gosh you are the nicest bride I ever met." She said as I laughed. "So when John is back the outfits for the bridesmaids will be settled and John's mom is going to pass down there family bracelet that every bride in their family and it will be passed to me." I said biting my pizza. "Wow that's a honor Rusev mom did not want me to marry him at all and still doesn't." Lana said with a 'you're lucky' face. "Well beleive it or not Carol did not always like me, when we first met she hated me." I said to Lana as she looked shocked. "Oh yeah I remember when you were in your match and she said to me that you look like a slut in what your wearing and I was like what?" Trinity said with a expression. "Wow." Nattie said with a scoff and a really face. "But now we are like friends and are very closed and now she adores me and Anthony." I said with a smile. "Don't you feel the pressure of John being gone for a long time when y'all have to plan a wedding?" Brie said. "A little because talk about our budget yesterday and today before we left he decided where we want our wedding to be." I said wanting to tell them. "WHERE!" They shouted eagerly which caused Anthony to laugh at them. We all laughed at Anthony. "So I am having my wedding at the may garden." I said to them as they gasped. "Oh my gosh Nikki that place is beautiful." Alicia said. As I nodded. "So the ceremony is going to be by the tree and the reception is going to be inside so it is going ti be different inside its going to be very classy." I said "Well that sounds like one hell of a wedding." Brie said smiling as I looked at her. "I'm a good way I'm saying its going to be fun." She said. " Oh just imagine how put bachorlette party is going to turn out." Nattie said. "Well you can plan that because the whole time we drove here that's all you talked about." Brie said. "Glady it's going tk be horny fun." Nattie said smirking. "Speaking of horny do you guys want to watch Magic Mike?" I asked biting my lip. "Yeah!" They said as I laughed we went toy he living room and we watched Magic Mike well except Anthony I made him play on his tablet....

Someone please update their book I dont have anything to read now 😣😣